Error display and wiring problem

nommiey

From Facebook
Apr 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hello guys.

Currently i think my car got wiring problem after the conversion to BT halfcut cause the electronic things in the car sometimes turn off and on again and again. And now this error shows on my multi info display. Please refer below

I don't understand japanese so I don't know what does that mean. can anyone help me with this?

I am also looking for a reputable wireman in Ipoh or Penang to check my car's BT wiring to find the source of the problem and fix it. KL also I don't mind going. I have a big headache over this problem already. Can anyone sugggest me a good place to go? Thank you.

Last edited:

nommiey

From Facebook
Apr 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hahaha.. always funny things happen to me cause i don't know japanese.

Anyway, back to the main issue, the main problem now is sometimes the clock resets when i turn off power. The radio sometimes reset too and usually tuns off and on back again real quick while driving. It happens more when I drive on rough road conditions. I suspected the relay/fusebox cause when i knock on the box, that will immediately happen. The alarm also messed up. Sometimes the the car alarm did not respond when i press the remote button to unlock. I am scared my car will be on fire anytime when i drive.
When i go to workshop, the mech ask me to go find wireman to solve the problem.

The second issue is sometimes I find it hard to change gears at 1st to 2nd gear. have to pump the clutch pedal once then can change. has the clutch plate worn off?

Last edited:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
As Salam and Hi,

Yup check your wiring...something lose...might be a single ground wire not bolted properly or even a loose battery terminal...

Gear can't changed ? It's an early sign of a problem gear synchro ...

nommiey

From Facebook
Apr 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Alamak, that car is 6 speed BT. Is it expensive to replace/fix? Anyway, back to the main question, I need a recommendation on a good wireman/workshop to help me sort the wiring issue. I don't mind going to KL/Ipoh or Penang to fix this problem. The mechanics at my place here all say to me go find a wireman to solve this. When i ask to recommend they all say wireman here all rich one. huhu

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Where are you located...at least some of us could recommend it for you...
But if you're happen to be in KL ...I can give you the contact number...PM me...

lkeong88

Known Member
Nov 1, 2009
Cheras
Sent you the contact, forgot to tell you, preferably call after 12pm, and they open until late sometimes 10pm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the title juz to attract people...hehhe i juz wanna ask you guys... what to do with my nissan 280z fairlady car... maybe bodykits, performance blablabla... undercar neon.. anything u think that will make my car goes boom!!! here a screen shot of my car.. stock hehe

im at kelantan.. if u guys can help... owh. i wanna noe the pricing of anything u said too... :) thanks for helping in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience