Wiring Problem !!!

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
this strange thing happened to my car ... i changed HID last month ... but ever since that ... my HID only working properly for few days ,then later,1 of the HID will blink uncertainly ... sometimes it works properly ... then all of a sudden , it is off again... then on again .... is this the wiring problem ?? pls help , thanks

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Hmm dude , are u buying the taiwan brand HID .Cause my friend having the same situation as yours. I heard he say the power need to be charged for sometime when u on your HID .
just my 2 cents..

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
bro,there's a problem with ur balast or ur bulb.i've seen this kind of problem before.
not becos of ur installation error.

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
thanks for the comment bro ... anyway i'll check it out with the installer and seller ... he is a nice guy ... think he will help me on solving the problem ... =) cheers ...

lean : i am buying those from china i guess ... comes with 1 to 1 warranty for a year ... =) this is the 1st set i bought ... but my current is not powerful enough as well ... when i start to install ... the right bulb is on and the left is blinking ... it might due to my wiring problem ... in fact i installed the grounding cable at the same day ... =) things didnt change

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

b16a need to change from auto tranmission to manual as i know is need to change ecu, gearbox, how much is the ecu and gear box on market price now ? beside that i would like to ask is it b16a come with auto tranmission have diffrent with b16a that come wit manual tranmission on performance ? thanks and every advice is appreciated..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience