Wira Owners Club.....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hie there..

Wow..
spoted some WOC members last night at sunway around 11 or 12 plus.. nice monsters there...
hehe

Putra3 said:
Wow..
spoted some WOC members last night at sunway around 11 or 12 plus.. nice monsters there...
hehe

sure u can spot WOC's car ytd. our TT is just around there only. ytd is out TT day. so u can c lot of WOC's car during the nite.

chaiwl said:
sure u can spot WOC's car ytd. our TT is just around there only. ytd is out TT day. so u can c lot of WOC's car during the nite.

saw they were heading towards kesas highway.... was beside them.. hehe

Thanks for attending this Giant Gathering....it might b the 1st...and wont b the last im sure....thanks G-4 for everything....thanks WOC members for making this event happen....c u guys....till thn..next time...if u guys got take any pics of the event pls send to me...thanks..

so normally how mach car there?? mind to tell me ar?? actually i quite many enermy here....i scare they come and look 4 me hahahahaha.........

To all i m new to this forum. I m living Penang, but some times i also like go to KL. I m driving wira. Can i join????? :smile:

hello everybody!!!i join WOC aredi me now is a WOC member lo......same nick name!!!

Andres said:
To all i m new to this forum. I m living Penang, but some times i also like go to KL. I m driving wira. Can i join????? :smile:

Yeah sure.. no prob..
do register in our forum first..

brianchoon said:
so normally how mach car there?? mind to tell me ar?? actually i quite many enermy here....i scare they come and look 4 me hahahahaha.........

wow.. what the heck you do on the streets?.. hehe..
now scared pulak..

guys, anyone wanna trade rim with me?

mine is 15" enkei rs evo with 3 months old tyres...wanna swap with 16 or 17" inchers

pm me please

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom