Wira Owners Club.....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wah AXXeLL ...when got TT take us in ur ride n show us ur fast bai ride lah...ahahhaa

my car even worse...makan minyak engine...sold powerzone can n xtractor so now super under power coz of the ice floorboard n front rear disc brakes...=(

Originally posted by AXXeLL@Jan 13 2005, 01:36
Malaysian super car wila 1.5Gli leporting in... *my car fast bai* !! :lol:
wah macha axxell responded in this thread liao
hahahhaha his car super duper fast bai..... :ph34r: :ph34r:
equiped with LSD gearbox somemore....
hail to the wila king.....
hahhahaa

aloo boss...have we decided on the place and time...ke..ke..ke.. im lost ere :P

wah..........so many people in here are now.......reporting again.......1.5auto.....convert to 4G91........ehehhe.........yesterday....... :D

cannot go faster maa.......just enjoy our drive.......ehhe.....my old engine too old....got problem with gearbox......so...last choice.....change the engine....

whoa lau.. all monster wila inside here... me stock saje leh ... *malu*

wah so many fast wira... takutnyeee...
scary wei coz standard wira here again reportin......
car finish n readyy to rolll...

Originally posted by FuGZ@Jan 5 2005, 17:33
G-4, nick_kl, haven't seen you guys around for a while.

skyline_maniac and Psycoseow always say their car's slow wan... you'd be suprised with the amount of horses of the rides they have!
ya.. long time no see.. now a day quite busy la.. How's life bro?

skyline_maniac and Psycoseow always say their car's slow wan... you'd be suprised with the amount of horses of the rides they have!

yup......agree with u.......my car slow to....cannot go faster........bahaya o0oo0.....sayang nyawa..... ;)

m..t.e..driving wira wif little mod ere and there reporting back ;) but still not a monster wila looo.. :D

B) wira stok standard 4G92 reporting in....... any gathering??????? wanna c wira's monster gathering.... :P hehehheheh.... in here WIRA RULES :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom