Exterior and Body

Wira Bonet Absorber

nickoholic

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004
KL>Pandan Indah
Visit site
Originally posted by GSR5559@Jan 8 2005, 21:11
nope..wen u pull the handle inside the car, the hood will pop only, u still need to pull the handle under the hood like u always did b4 opening the hood..but this time after pulling the handle from the hood outside the car one, den it will auto go up..
one thing about this thing convenience is ur mech or u can repair the car engine easily without the stand blocking ... and another stylo milo..

if im not mistaken BENZ oso using this type of abs hood opener

free bump!!!
now,thats a crystal clear explanation..
thanks bro.. :)

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Originally posted by GSR5559@Jan 8 2005, 21:11
nope..wen u pull the handle inside the car, the hood will pop only, u still need to pull the handle under the hood like u always did b4 opening the hood..but this time after pulling the handle from the hood outside the car one, den it will auto go up..
one thing about this thing convenience is ur mech or u can repair the car engine easily without the stand blocking ... and another stylo milo..

if im not mistaken BENZ oso using this type of abs hood opener

free bump!!!
So does this means when u wan to close the hood.. we have to 'tekan' the hood.. so cant just 'lepas' it anymore rite...

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
nick : actually this product is worth to buy, 68 bucks oni man, can install urself oso..lastime one of my putra fren bought it above 100 bucks man, so i was thinking 100 bucks and it does not make the car performance difference but for the looks of it oni, so 68 bucks is veri cheap oredi..

2pac: it wont be veri hard wen it comes to closing the hood, u cant drop like u always do lastime, u need to use alittle strength to close ur hood..

HMS : jus sharing my knowledge..hehe..good luck..btw the clutch ur selling got 3 puck one ar? cus i was shocked looking at the exedy ur selling 200+ oni..i was like wtf?!! btw if my clutch slip den i know who to look for..

FREE BUMP!!

nickoholic

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004
KL>Pandan Indah
Visit site
yaya..
price for exedy at 200+ bucks shocked me too..
my clutch also slipping di..
when naik bukit slow..can feel clutch slipping,giving some chi chi sound..
can any1 help me?whats my prob?what shud i do?

GSR:
i'll consider that..so me its quite practical too.. :P

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
thanks for the bump again gsr5559

the 3 kaki u mean ar?
I think ur car using at least 8.5" unless u change ur flywheel to 9" lor. Those racing 8.5" i am still waiting for the price. 8" is rm780 nego with japan bearing. I posted the racing pics in the thread already.

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
Originally posted by nickoholic@Jan 10 2005, 00:43
yaya..
price for exedy at 200+ bucks shocked me too..
my clutch also slipping di..
when naik bukit slow..can feel clutch slipping,giving some chi chi sound..
can any1 help me?whats my prob?what shud i do?

GSR:
i'll consider that..so me its quite practical too.. :P
bro.....
got burning smell or not? if got then ur clutch sudah burn liao :lol:

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
If got serious burning smell then most likely its time to change your clutch lor, after the over heating the plate functions deteriote already lor. My fren last month also same like you. When take out the clutch, can see the plate got burn mark already. Each time he press the accelerator a bit harder, sure slip and can hear engine rev and the car no moving. He kena time is when play play with a 20v :lol:

If you serious want to play play all the time, then consider the racing type, but dun get your self stuck in traffic jam lor :lol:

nickoholic

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004
KL>Pandan Indah
Visit site
Originally posted by HMS@Jan 10 2005, 09:09
If got serious burning smell then most likely its time to change your clutch lor, after the over heating the plate functions deteriote already lor. My fren last month also same like you. When take out the clutch, can see the plate got burn mark already. Each time he press the accelerator a bit harder, sure slip and can hear engine rev and the car no moving. He kena time is when play play with a 20v :lol:

If you serious want to play play all the time, then consider the racing type, but dun get your self stuck in traffic jam lor :lol:
wah like that cham lor..
coz the last time i went up and down genting also got the same smell..
thats y i tot..its nothing wan..

nowonder the last time i did a zth sprint,my wheels can't spin ler..
car got move but its feel like clutch didn't release fully..
but i already release my clutch..

no way la drivin on street with racing clutch..my leg will get muscular la..
the rm220 clutch(exedy) u said made in japan wan rite?
will it resist heat and grip better than my ori proton clutch?
what bout life span? my current clutch gam gam use for 1 year only..haiya..so sad..

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
actually it is easy to check whether ur clutch worn out or not..
go to a slope not 90 degree le, jus a normal slope will do that will make ur car go backwards..

stop the car, engage 5th gear, den do a full throttle, and lift the clutch, if engine died den it is still fine, if engine dun die and can go high rev, den it is time to look for.........................HMS (exedy) ... hehhe..
good lck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu@zth....... anyone here change or heard about the 1.6 flywheel and cluth kit put on 1.3 car? does it help on the power of the car? please give me opinion on this.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience