WIP - Time Attack Style Suzuki Cappuccino

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
i was thinking maybe if i could scratchbuild a set of Defi gauges on the dash too.. why Defi? Coz first of all, Defi have black faces when its off and look kinda 'mysterious' to onlooker, and the main reason of it because I couldnt find/produce any water transfer decal for the gauges face. Heehee so as much as I like Blitz slim design, I'll probably just 'smoke' some 2mm rod cut-out the front face and settle with Defi BF series of gauges..

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
i just screwed my paintjob earlier.. Tamiya Acrylic Thinner ate my paint job!! I've polished the paint nice nice the previous day and masked the window area for black painting last night. So painted it today and when i remove the mask, there are some imperfection so i used the acrylic thinner to brush it off with a cotton bud and wipe clean. After getting it done, i notice a flat and coarse patch on the area i've cleaned earlier.. arrrgghhh!! all mood gone. I'm gonna leave it as it is.. it's not going to be as beautiful as I've imagine it to be.. thanks to the thinner..

pics right up later..

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
here's the update

cleaned & rinsed from any dust particle with soapy water

if looked closely, you'll see the jagged screw up pillar on the removable top

the body is polished, but i just couldnt get the correct angle to snap a pic of the mirror reflection.. :(

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net

signal light and GT-wing attached.. looks more complete now..

14" PCD114.3 Rays Engineering VR TE37.. i wished these were special edition GJ37 produced by Rays Engineering for Garage John too bad i do not have the water transfer decal for it. (pic below are the real stuff)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice bro...very nice...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys ... a friend of mine got his SGTi stolen last month in SS15 (Subang Jaya).

He just told me though ... May be if I post it here somebody could might have seen it.

Its Satria GTi with reg. no WHQ 8676

It's all standard bodykit but there's no lip as it is broken and a big dent on the passenger side.

The headlamps light is one orange and one white (dun ask me why)

Interior is all standard but with digital e-cond.

Just helping a friend here ... Thanks.
Any help/ clues is truely...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience