Will JPJ Disturb if i install Turbo Kit On my 4g91 Engine

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
as i always say, "dont give them any reason to even take a glimpse at you, stay with a low profile look (the uglier, the better, lol) and stay out of trouble with these guys"

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
as i always say, "dont give them any reason to even take a glimpse at you, stay with a low profile look (the uglier, the better, lol) and stay out of trouble with these guys"
hehee thats is the ugly truth but im sure most of us in this forum find it difficult to abide by then coz of the need for speed and glamour :driver: hehehe

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
keep as standard as possible out side! under the hood is a diff story all together!;]... keep the cops away and those bast@@d thieft!

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
mitg4g> lancer bodykit is like a welcome or calling card for them he he he! yes bro lancer, mivec bonnet but like wat the other saying some lepas some kena! in the end pandai pandai lu la! if kena stop dont wan saman c police fella like can kaw tim! then u know la wat to do! ;]

as for the topic or any bot on mod on a car! it very unclear wat we can do or cant, there a list from jpj website the do and dont! but does not cover for every part!

if dont wan to be disturb drive standard but if finger can keep still dan mod and c la if kena kacau or not! he he he he he...........
bro 93na,i got yr point there..tks for the reminder,but nowadays people like jez dun care for the law,very 'hati kering' one..slumber mod wira front portion using ck4a bodykit,n then they call it 'wira ck4a hybrid'..see..siap masuk magazine lagi..they 'got balls' huh??haha..that is bodykit wise la..my case is different,its a lancer mx converted..stil dey want to kacau ka??but so far had passed few roadblocks..all are jez like dun care,look at roadtax then kasi jalan..

for BOT,i think shud be okla..cuz that particular kit can b dismantled anytime if let say u encounter trouble with them..

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I used to BOT my myvi and i never had problems with roadblocks, but now i've changed engine to yrv turbo with approval, i left those jpj's speechless =)

mydvdrom

Known Member
Jul 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
keep as standard as possible out side! under the hood is a diff story all together!;]... keep the cops away and those bast@@d thieft!
i need speed, but spare me the glamour sir, i dont need it
true true. that's why i left my rims unpolished and looking old.

as for the BOT, should not be a problem as long as engine number remains the original. low profile a bit better to avoid getting stopped. so far i have nvr been stopped by police with my hood pins and tilted bonnet. go slow to minimise exhaust sound. kekekkee

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hi, all...

i am using the BOT kit on my ride (4g13p) for 2yrs edi... so far, most of the police & jpj blocked I got asked by both stopped to checked. But I just told them BOT kit not engine transplant, some when heard it just asked left me go oni, but some did checked my engine bay to double checked la.... all ok la, no "kena" kekekeke somemore i am using firbe bumper (c-west)..ok ma.

my daily car working, everyday on highway 1 now the traffic officer also knew me liao...kekekeke. some time by pass & give them salute too....heheheheheh

BOT ok 1 as long as u using the same engine block than is ok liao....hehehehe

Oct 23, 2008
its just a turbo kit..no the full engine correct?

then i guess its ok..just dont kepishh kepishhh infront of them.. =P

that is when u want to change your engine..mostly proton, jpj doesnt allow you to change to a 2.0 engine..1.6-->1.8..1.8-->1.8..only perdana can use 2.0 engine.
really oooh 1st time i heard about it.... bro.... thank for your information...

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
I used to BOT my myvi and i never had problems with roadblocks, but now i've changed engine to yrv turbo with approval, i left those jpj's speechless =)
bro, they just check engine mounting points and engine code right ? did u put ur photostate garan inside your car too ?

Sep 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, how about bolt on turbo for 4g91 but using GSR block and punch the block. Can JPJ differentiate between 4g91 block and gsr block. I am going to turbocharged my 4g91 enjin with turbo kit, e-manage and using evo3 injector.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifus, i just got a 97years car and the stickers are alreayd there... i was trying to remove it with make it wet and try to remove it... but it seems very hard ...

especially the rear screen ... it sticked there and i wonder if i try to remove it .. would it spoit the "heat" line ???

:( help ..... is there any "good" way for this ..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience