Why ZTH so many forum whore???

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
The forum would be boring without these threads. I support these threads! As long as they cover the plate number. As long as it aint like the "I hate my mom", "I hate Sheddens BMW" threads.

there is even a thread about somebody lean on his car, what has the worrld come to?
It was intended to be a joke wasnt it?

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
This is an Automotive Lifestyle Forum (Correct me if i'm wrong) but i'd have to agree with forum whores infesting this forum. I mean seriously lah why the heck do you have to write bout someone leaning on your car and birdshit etc. What has this forum come to. My understanding here was that we share technical information and of course some jokes on the forum but not talk bout ridiculous things like some members have taken the liberty to discuss above. Pretty soon we're gonna have whores complaining bout every god damn thing.

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
zero4 said:
there is even a thread about somebody lean on his car, what has the worrld come to?
i don't understand what's wrong with my thread le? if anybody find it wrong...okay la, i dun wanna argue more. By the way, it's just a way of releasing my own anger on somebody who has actually lean on my car and scratched it.

I didn't want to make this serious and i actually stop updating it. Sorry if i offended anybody.

and PS: it's only a joke and another way to make the person who did it think about wat he did, as i know this guy is a forummer's friend

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
i only come on these forums for the Nissan and Skyline section but sometimes i venture to other sections when im bored.. i must say im sick of threads like "Proton Satria W** 4*** drive like an idiot!".. i mean, whats the point? the chances of that guy being on ZTH forums is low, plus what purpose does it serve? vent anger? all it does is waste bandwith..

but then again.. ive got other things to worry abt and i believe in "if you dont like it, dont read it" so if the majority of ZTH like that sorta threads then more power to them i guess..

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
well, i never supported ppl posting car plate no. that's why i never posted the car plate no. on my thread.

by the way, it's not his fault, it's his friends' fault, just wanna let him see and tell his friend. Anyway, car talk, car mods, tech, forced induction are different sections.

i like the way about don't like it, don't see it or don't reply... If the admin doesn't like it, he will delete it, it's very simple

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
i used to post annoying thread tat scolding other driver n post up ppl car number not once but twice ... anyway i do learn tat most of the forumers doesnt really like other forumers to put up this kind of tread... but now i hopefully i m not longer whoretread anymore :D :D

for the thread tat somebody lean on sumbody car... i think it was funny at least we can have some laughter....

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
[PIMPIN] said:
but then again.. ive got other things to worry abt and i believe in "if you dont like it, dont read it" so if the majority of ZTH like that sorta threads then more power to them i guess..
But but but........how do you know you won't like it before reading it??

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
dun laa...how can i collect enuff RM1 coins if ppl stop posting Number Plate Thread....what la you all...dun la jeles... :P

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
elaine2284 said:
uncle devious>> u never say hi to me also.... MIA already ar?? bila wanna come out tt?
Hi! Hi! Elaine, hope you are doing excellent!

Ya lo MIA from Zth only, but active in other forum ....... How come I have not seen you in the morning anymore? Oh, yeah! I wasn't in the country hahahhahahahhaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It might be the third strike for most people but Team Bridgestone’s Ivan Lau only needed two before he finally claimed overall victory in the Round Two of the Goodyear International Drift Series following his narrowest of losses in the final of the opening round...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience