why we love singaporeans

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
hahaha, this was extracted from a Singaporean blogger's page at http://rockson.blogspot.com/2005/07/nkf-boss-got-cheebye-12-months-bonus.html

warning.... contains strong language, discretion advised.

NKF boss got cheebye 12-months bonus!!!!

KNNBCCB!!! I just read the newspaper that the boss of the National Kidneys Foundation earn $25,000 one month, and last 3 year got 10 to 12 months bonus!!!

Yao jiu ling ling your chao chee bye lah!

This mean that one year, his salary is 500k to 600k, ok?

I do not hate charity organisation, I think people must help other poor and sick people. But f*ck lah, you mean when on the tv the people who earn $1000 a month donate and the number on the NKF tv show jump $100,000 to $200,000 to $300,000..... when reach $600,000 of donation, is only cover this CEO salary?

No wonder Zoe Tay have to do so many cheebye stunt!!!

12 f*cking months bonus is a lot ok? Some people don't even smell 1 month bonus but he charity boss get 12 months? Lan cheow, ok?!!!

And his one month salary 25k (not yet count the bonus) is more than many of my friends earn in one cheebye year!!! And my friends donates to his charity ok?

Wah, sue the Singapore newspaper for their article, then now kena the whole world know your top secret salary. It is like score own goal, man. Want to sue the Singapore newspaper not so easy, ok? Singapore newspaper is the most kuai lan and richest and powerfulest company in the world, and their reporters is bullet-proof one, you also dare to f*ck. See lah? Now kena f*ck back.

You ask all the opposition party people who ever try to sue Singapore newspaper before to show you their backside hole. You will see that their holes is very big and now they fart no sound already, because their backside kena f*ck by Singapore kuai lan newspaper.

I also read this NKF f*cker use the charity money fly first class aeroplane. You are charity company boss, have to fly where for f*ck? Other country want to donate to you issit? And even if fly, cannot fly by economy ah? Your backside sitting that first class seat is paid by working people's donation, ok?

I think if continue like this, all those NKF charity tv show stunt also not enough. I think have to call the Zoe Tay and the Fiona Xie and the other TCS star to take off their clothes and s*ck c0ck on tv!!! Then maybe can collect enough money for the kidney patients plus this f*cker salary and his first class tickets.

And maybe first prize is win a car, a condom house, and one f*ck from Fann Wong! Hahahahahaha!!!!

Consolation prize can be those not so famous star like Sharon Au and Ann Kok s*ck your k0k!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Yes, boy boy, papa not making a lot of money, but never mind, we have to donate help those poor kidney patient, children patient and cancer patient, and also make sure the NKF boss get his 12 month bonus.

F*ck your mothecheebye lah!!!

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
uhuk uhuk uhuk.... due to the language used... I almost got ice milo down my nostrils... but neeway... dis guy is like a nuisance ler.... the NKF boss. No wonder ppl pissed off.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
welcome to the REAL world where its always more than what meets the eye.

How much do you think someguys are making? ;)
(not including sub con's la ) :D :D

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
aiyah,

still small case if compared to ours....:P mebbe in msia a P*lice can earn that amount money lu.....not to forget the subcon....gold plated tap? still not high class enuff...wait till u see the platimum tap with Diamonds specially order from Tifany & co... :P

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Fabulous language there by one of our friendly neigbours there.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
but in china my fren scold C**bye the people dun understand..... :P somemore got one gal tot he is saying bye bye to her.....

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
more interesting abstract from New Strait Times....the conversation in the court. I hope one day someone can ask something like this to our lovely uncle Semi..:

Questioned by counsel Davinder Singh, Mr Durai insisted that he did nothing wrong by using his entitlement to pay for first-class travel.

Their exchanges on this point went this way:

<LI>Davinder Singh: Can we have a straight answer to this question and listen very carefully to it: Using NKF's funds, have you travelled first class? A straight answer, you are on oath.

T. T. Durai: Yes, NKF has not paid for...

<LI>Davinder Singh: No, no. My question is very simple. Using NKF's fund have you ever travelled first class?

T. T. Durai: No.

<LI>Davinder Singh: Is that the honest truth?

T. T. Durai: I have travelled on NKF's business-class entitlement. I have used it to travel first class.

<LI>Davinder Singh: I ask you one more time. Forget entitlement. Money. NKF money used. You travel first class?

T. T. Durai: Yes.

<LI>Davinder Singh: You have?

T. T. Durai: Yes, on business-class entitlement.

To further questions, Mr Durai said he knew that an SIA business-class fare was higher than first-class fare on other airlines.

<LI>Davinder Singh: So effectively, what you have done is you have used money from the NKF ostensibly for business-class travel but really for first-class travel.

T. T. Durai: I have used...

Justice Tan Lee Meng: Yes or no?

T. T. Durai: Yes. Can I explain why?

Judge: You can but I would appreciate if you answer the questions.

<LI>Davinder Singh: You see, Mr Durai, this is public money. Isn't it your duty as a trustee of people's money to make sure that you get best value on a business-class seat instead of deploying this clever tactic of using one of the highest published rates to get first class on another plane?

T. T. Durai: This is a decision made by the board. I used the entitlement.

Judge: The question is not who made the decision.

T. T. Durai: The board gave me...

Judge: Please answer the question.

<LI>Davinder Singh: Isn't it true that as a trustee of people's money, you have a duty to ensure that you get value for that money?

T. T. Durai: True.

<LI>Davinder Singh: Isn't it true that you need to fly in business class for business-class comfort?

T. T. Durai: This is an entitlement given by the board to me...

Judge: That was not his question. His question was, the directors feel that you deserve business-class comfort.</B>

<LI>Davinder Singh: And because you deserve business-class comfort, you are given a perk of business-class travel.

<LI>Davinder Singh: Using the money donated by the man in the two-room HDB flat.

<LI>Davinder Singh: Who has never in his life seen a business-class cabin?

T. T. Durai: I would not know that.

<LI>Davinder Singh: So you set your perk at SIA business-class rate, use that money to go first class and sue people who say that they have seen you in first class?

T. T. Durai: At that point (of the 1998 lawsuits) I didn't travel on first class. But in the past two years, the board has given me entitlement to travel business class on an SIA ticket. So I have taken the liberty to travel first class... That is what the board has decided. They know about this.

IN THE Straits Times article at the centre of the current lawsuit, NKF chairman Richard Yong was quoted as saying that nobody flew first class on NKF's money.

Asked now if that statement was true or false, Mr Durai replied: 'On the basis of what you said, it is not true.'

Mr Singh asked repeatedly if Mr Yong's statement to the paper was false. At first Mr Durai disagreed.

<LI>Davinder Singh: NKF does not pay for first-class airfare from Singapore. Does this say that if Mr Durai flies from Singapore, we only pay business class? But if Mr Durai flies from other countries back to Singapore, it is first class?

Therefore, is this statement by Mr Yong to the reporter Susan Long, meant for the public and donors, true or false?

T. T. Durai: It is not accurate, yes. Your interpretation is not accurate.

<LI>Davinder Singh: How will the public read this? You have sued two people who alleged you travelled first class.

T. T. Durai: They will have a different view of it.

<LI>Davinder Singh: They will read it to mean that none of NKF's executives including you fly first class using NKF's money, correct?

<LI>Davinder Singh: And that is false, correct?

<LI>Davinder Singh: Is this transparency or is this deliberate concealment of facts? We had come to this court to justify the lack of transparency. What we have now learnt is far more egregious than that. Is this a matter of transparency or an orchestrated attempt to lie to the public?

T. T. Durai: No. The board has made a decision on the entitlement - I have used my entitlement to travel the way I want for the purpose of business. It is not something I have done deliberately to deceive the public.

<LI>Davinder Singh: Are you now going to do the right thing to go to the two persons you took money from (in the 1998 lawsuits) to return it to them and to apologise?

T. T. Durai: No. I want to explain because at that time I was not travelling using NKF's money to buy a first-class ticket. I paid the difference and then travelled on first class. ...

Mr Davinder Singh asked several times why Mr Yong felt it necessary to mislead the public with a statement that was not true, and why Mr Durai had done nothing to correct it.

Mr Durai replied that he had merely used his travel entitlement and did not deceive the public.

<LI>Davinder Singh: Mr Durai, one last chance before I move on because if you don't have an answer, we know what it is. Why was it necessary to mislead the public?

T. T. Durai: You ask Mr Richard Yong that question. I don't know.

Mr Durai disagreed that his method of using his business-class entitlement to travel first class amounted to mismanagement of NKF donations.

<LI>Davinder Singh: The reason the public has been misled is that you know that if the public knew the truth, they would be upset that these methods were being used to get yourself on first class. Isn't that right?

<LI>Davinder Singh: The public would be upset.

<LI>Davinder Singh: That is why you are not telling them the truth. Why hide the truth?

T. T. Durai: I am just like every other CEO entitled to benefits and rights. We run a business organisation with a turnover of $120 million.

Judge: Why hide the truth? The question was, why hide the truth?

<LI>Davinder Singh: Why hide the truth? You see, if it is completely acceptable, completely above board, why not tell the public this is what you are doing? Why create a totally false impression, as we have seen in this article?

T. T. Durai: On hindsight, we should have done that - to say I travel on first class using a business-class airfare.

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
so, for them NKF is their business organisation aahhh? trying to turn around with the public's money...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
NKF is the charity foundation that helps the Patients with Kidney problems..

Now this issue is in another way:

NKF- one of the board members is the wife of ex-pm Goh(NKF formed by ex-pm GOH??)
NST-owned by ex-pm mr LEE......

its now become the conflict ....Goh Versus LEE.... but NKF has withwdraw from the war by dropping the court case...if this continue...more of the NKF management will kena put on the table becoz the reporter from NST definitely will dig out more stuff........

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
already very dramatic....

ppl started question how much does the "board members" earned since the CEO so high pay they also approved....

then also that CEO admitted NKF has "overstated" the patients number to attact more donations...this one can be a criminal case as its a fraud to public also to the Ministry of Health in Spore who paid the subsidise to NKF by headcount of patients....cheating Government....spore one somemore....i think sure some managements will need to sacrifice...

Then the CEO also admitted he didnt report to the board that he actually having share in companies which affected the interest of the NKF...then NKF paid for his Mecerdes and road tax for the car which his wife using.....

then to the audit firm who audited NKF sure got auditors kena one.....this case come out many ppl kena burn....

Also possible the public raise a courtcase against NKF for misleading on the donations....

singapore very concern about their reputations one.....then this issue make them lose face.......sure got ppl will kena kau lat kau lat.....dun play play with Mr.Li ......espeically in the court.....

Last edited:

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
wei ...how much do you think a charity events organizer gets............got buddy doing this job....can afford to drive rm390,000...laa...dude...so you do the maths....

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
that's why i dont go to those charities or do donation to them, rather i go to jalan ampang oldman house there and donate by hand.