Why so fat?

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
I would say the owner of the R32. Since he is able to buy the rarest skyline around, he would already have an R33 and R34 in his garage.
ya i agree... if u just bought a R32, u r cash rich. R32 selling RM100k+ n no bank loan.

but if u own the 3 generations, then u r fxxking rich or insane.. i know a guy who is not FAT at all, having all the 3 models n they r all monsters. he also owns a well known workshop in SUnway.

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
wah talk about fat then everyone pop out.... i'm fat but still can't fill the car hahaha

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
in my humble n skinny opinion, the FAT fellow is actually our car lah. With all the money, attention, care n money again bestowed to it, its not surprising that why some of us cannot get fat ourselves. So my case is ALL skylines are fat cars !! not the drivers muahahahahaha

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
in my humble n skinny opinion, the FAT fellow is actually our car lah. With all the money, attention, care n money again bestowed to it, its not surprising that why some of us cannot get fat ourselves. So my case is ALL skylines are fat cars !! not the drivers muahahahahaha
it depends on the owner's financial capability lor... but most skyline's owners got financial back-up very geng one.

last time my waist was 36" now 30". each mod i lost 1". lol..

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
wanna join the most happening thread in ZTH ever also ...

im getting my GTT by next week and currently my waist is 36 ...

hopefully within 3-4 months time, my waist will go down to 32 ...

no need dieting no need exercising ... muakakakakakaak

naskimmf

Sep 10, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Wahhhh no wonder i dok tersedak only....u guys discussin bout FAT ah....hehehehe. Wat bout big arse? :)

Skyline owners manyak PHAT one.....all poket kembung bukan perut. Just kidding guys.

Bro JaHaX welcome to the family...can't wait 2c ur ride.

How I wish ur right bro, my waist is 36, used to be 32. Hoping to make it 32 again wit all the mods that I hav in mind.

Cheers guys! N enjoy ur weekend.

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
i think soon i will be like V-spec, kering liow hahahaha.... tummy smaller is ok but don't get small when do your car hahahah your car will know and going to make a big fuss with you... then you will be lagi kering..

Last edited:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Im ultra skinny so don think qualify for GTT but probably a McLaren...kekeke