Why do I always get this error??

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
are you zth technical support? cause i see most of your postings are here.

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
a n00b with 1k over postings? also why do you like to post in every topic? the whole 1st page is your name! :lol:

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
but i cannot recall seeing your name in car modification topics wor? aside from ICE and general talk the whole DIY section, introduction, and here is all your name. you drive a wira do you not? please tell me why for i fail to comprehen the reason.

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by Torment@Oct 7 2004, 19:24
but i cannot recall seeing your name in car modification topics wor? aside from ICE and general talk the whole DIY section, introduction, and here is all your name. you drive a wira do you not? please tell me why for i fail to comprehen the reason.
that's mean i'm interested in anything, but dunno, then ask questions loo....cannot see almost all are questions?? :P

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
My error msg :
The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A string literal was expected, but no opening quote character was found. Error processing resource 'http://www.zerotohundre...

<FORM method=GET action='http://www.google.com/custom'>
-------------^

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
Another type msg ....
Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/zeroth/domains/zerotohundred.com/public_html/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 65

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/zeroth/domains/zerotohundred.com/public_html/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 68
ERROR: Cannot find database zeroth_forum
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/zeroth/domains/zerotohundred.com/public_html/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 101

There appears to be an error with the Zerotohundred.com Forums database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, there... I need info:

any suitable fuel pump for GSR? For support boost 1.0 - 1.2. Standard fuel pump cannot support maa. Except branded aftermarket like walbro, sard and mores.

thanx...:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience