why cant i play dvd9???

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
why cant i play dvd 9 on my dvd rom?? is it because of software?? i tried playing the dvd 9 on normal dvd players and its fine but when i put it in my comp it wont play. is it software problem?? please help

Booost

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
same prob here. im not sure whether my dvd-rom cant play dvd9 or dvds at all. ive tried playing vcds, cds, n they r all ok. but when i try to play a dvd, mine is a dvd9, it says no dics in my drive. it just cant detect my dvd dics. n my region is ok. its region 3 here in msia rite? im not sure..but im gonna try to software above.. :(

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
what player do you guys use lar?
some older version of any dvd player software
won't play dvd-9 ..

if it's about region type.. there's a lot of website
which provide new firmware to unlock the region thingy according
to dvdrom brand aaa

just download and flash your dvd drive

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all. My wife's car (MyVi 1.3) was drowned in the flash flood last week. The water level was up to the coin drawer(I don't really know what it was called). The car was parked when it was sank. After the flood I've tried to start the engine but failed. Does any of otai here have any idea what's the problem since the Perodua Service Centre quoted me RM16k to repair the car(I rather go to other workshop than paying that RM16k). Any recommend for trustworthy & good workmanship workshop(with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience