who's using olympus u700???

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
hi all zth forummers..:)

-last december,my camera u700 have some problem with the motorized lense.

-so i decided to sent it to olympus svcs cntre at 10th floor mont kiara plaza.

-when i collected it back and tested the lense and found it works well.they replaced with new lense which is cost rm 327.

-the problem is,last week when i wanted to take a video recording using the camera, i found out that during recoring ON,it cant zoom at all..

-as far as i remembered,it used to zoom in or out when recording ON before.

-so last tuesday i went again to olympus svcs cntre to inform them whats wrong with my camera..

-the receptionist and a tech told me that all u700 model cant zoom in or out while recording mode.

-i am speechless and i dont want to argue because this is their playing field..

-so,i am looking forward if anyone using similar camera can convinces me whether it can zoom while recording or not...

-somebody pls advices...:adore:

-thank you n cheers..:)

wickiwild

Dec 27, 2006
dude, im using u720. dont know wether its has similar mechanism or what, but mine cant zoom in/out while recording

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
actually is the setting..
try to read the manual..
good luck..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, as d title sed, my mechanic currently nowhere to be found with my MR2 with him. Call being unanswered and his shop nowdays very empty. He stay in serdang lama and workshop at kampung abu bakar baginda near putrajaya. I attach my car pict so if u guys see this car around, pls pls n pls do give me a call at 012-3380034

Some spec of the MR2, light blue color, and have ichigo from bleach anime on the car. with registration plate of MAR 8618...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience