Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
esso works best for me! both new and old cars. shell depends on which station u go. i found out the one at USJ nearby summit that traffic light to be the best one so far.. the one at kepong menjalara suck ass..

petronas no need to say... useless.. made me lose at least 30-50km compare with other brands

esso works best for me! both new and old cars. shell depends on which station u go. i found out the one at USJ nearby summit that traffic light to be the best one so far.. the one at kepong menjalara suck ass..

petronas no need to say... useless.. made me lose at least 30-50km compare with other brands

Yes you are right,

Certain station, i feel more power, certain station engine pulls like pulling a cow up the tree...

Still i dont understand why ??

For Esso, try the one at Seremban Highway, heading towards south, after the Kuchai Lama exit, now its called PETRON...

This station the fuel got extra power and quietness!

Try for yourself to believe it! :listen::burnout:

I only use ESSO... but i heard after recent San miguel's take over the formula has changed... so far i havent feel any 'significant' changes in performance.. either it's ESSO or CALTEX.. if both are unavailable.. BHP's the next choice...

Those who has knock guard / ping guard sensors would know the 'wonders of SHELL RON97'

highly agree. ASSSHOLEE for my car all the wayyy!! btw, i believe smile points > bonuslink points from shell?
after pumping for esso for almost a year just recently applied for smiles card last week -_-

i think they fuckin mix their fuel with donkey piss, lizard testicles and bear semen

Not sure about the Seremban Highway PETRON after the Kuchai Lama Exit...I tried once on BLM, At 1st quite okay,
but a few times car seems to jerk when accelerating...not quite sure what's the problem. But that was my 1st time trying on BLM.

No problem on other car. But still after using awhile, find Shell still better. But however will try other petrols to see the difference
for now.

Last week on the way back from Penang heading back to Sg.Siput. Used the Kuala Kangsar Exit, kampung roads. Found the
petrol station that one of u mentioned. Sungai Siput Buraq Oil....was close to E that time but dare not try :rofl: maybe next time will try and see...

stesen_4.jpg

Anyone tried? Any feedback? Current stations are as follows 10 stations at Kedah, 3 at Langkawi, 2 at Kelantan, 1 at Penang, 2 at Perak.
Own by IPTB Sdn Bhd..

Wow first time see this...where is it originated? Seems like an Arabian name

Not sure from where...but within Malaysia I guess...

buraqoil.png

Jenama Buraqoil ini ada falsafahnya yang dikaitkan dengan keajaiban, kepatuhan, amanah, kepantasan,
keinsafan dan ketaqwaan.

Mendengar kisah israk dan mikraj, kita akan sentiasa ingat betapa peranan dan tugas disempurnakan
oleh makhluk ciptaan Allah Swt bernama Buraq dengan Amanah dan sempurna. Jenama IPTB ingin mengambil
iktibar dan motivasi dari kisah buraq ini sewaktu israq dan mikraj.

Dimiliki Sepenuhnya Oleh:

IPTB SDN BHD (619800-H)

Facelift, rebranding for Buraqoil petrol stations

Hmmm...no idea wahahah

I'm currently using Petronas and I'm quite satisfied with it. Caltex and Esso are good too but their stations are kinda hard to find.

But I miss the time where we can pump Projet. Ron97 summore. Really the best fuel I'd ever experienced.

Supra- it already sAys IPTB - ini petrol tak baik

Lesley - ya..and? Does that mean it's V-Ry Power?

Been using Esso all the way RON95 for my City & RON97 for Swift Sport else will be Caltex and lastly BHP. No to Petronas & Shell, very sluggish...

Esso/Petron or shell is ok for my car, petronas make me lost alots of KM compare to other brand, my car jerk, engine suddenly died off, zzzz like din have enuf fuel, crap....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom