which HU should i buy?

ravis

Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Revo, r u sure u wan him to go to Brothers, it's a cut throt island accessories shop. Trust me, the cheap items from there does not last long.........

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
erm...i think brother is selling pioneer hu cheaper than any1 else in town lah...(well...at least my place)

cws

Oct 1, 2004
i'm using alpine HU now, but it start to choosing disk oldi where now it only can play with original disk. actually i like alpine HU alot cause the sound quality really so crystal clear.. but, i found most of the alpine player will have such of problem after few years used. i'm looking for a long lasting player with high quality which not more than RM 3500... how abt the pioneer player with build in lcd like AVH-P6650DVD or AVH-P7550DVD?

appleyard

Dec 20, 2004
lots of ppl switched from Alpine to Pioneer. What are you looking for actually? Funtions, clarity, power or DVD playback? Why not budget around RM2.5K for a HU and invest RM1K for something else to improve SQ.

ravis

Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Originally posted by Yong_5290@Feb 22 2005, 19:49
erm...i think brother is selling pioneer hu cheaper than any1 else in town lah...(well...at least my place)
Hmmm....maybe the item is cheaper but what about the installation ? Could be cut throat there..............he he he he he he

ravis

Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Originally posted by cws@Feb 22 2005, 20:37
i'm using alpine HU now, but it start to choosing disk oldi where now it only can play with original disk. actually i like alpine HU alot cause the sound quality really so crystal clear.. but, i found most of the alpine player will have such of problem after few years used. i'm looking for a long lasting player with high quality which not more than RM 3500... how abt the pioneer player with build in lcd like AVH-P6650DVD or AVH-P7550DVD?
I am using it, so far found no prob lah dude........

pisces

Originally posted by cws@Feb 22 2005, 20:37
This is a common problem with ALL HUs, not Alpine alone.
The fault is the pick up lens.
The life span is just about 3~4 years.
Just spend about RM300 to replace it.

kapitan

Dec 29, 2003
Wah lau... of coz will have problem with disc lar...
You think it will last forever meh...
Somemore manufacturer test using original cd... you use pirated or cheap skate CDR sure will b not so lasting lor...

Dont blame the HU... blame yourself for not looking after it...

normality78

Originally posted by kapitan@Feb 22 2005, 22:57
Somemore manufacturer test using original cd... you use pirated or cheap skate CDR sure will b not so lasting lor...

agreed.

furthermore what is the electronics thing in this world that can use forever? pls be realistic. 99% in this world thing dun last forever

cws

Oct 1, 2004
thanks for all the advise.. so, any conclution which should i buy?

ravis

Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Originally posted by normality78+Feb 22 2005, 23:39 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (normality78 @ Feb 22 2005, 23:39 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kapitan@Feb 22 2005, 22:57

agreed.

furthermore what is the electronics thing in this world that can use forever? pls be realistic. 99% in this world thing dun last forever [/b][/quote]
Agreed! It's wear & tear dudes

Greetings ZTHtizen..

First of all, sorry if this went to the wrong thread. BTW found this but not sure it's the right one.

well shit happen and lesson learnt.

Met an accident last March, someone knocked my car over. Make police report and so on. And it's time to send to a workshop. My car still can be driven btw, so i took my sweet time looking for a workshop. But...