which drives better?

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
in the real world, to be honest, on a car used to go from a-b drums do the job. 99% on the road theres little to no benefit of having disks all round? correct me if im wrong? stoping distances are pretty much same? unless you go up and down genting and rely on the brakes that much.
a lot of brake jam if park too long... like mine... i spare a mallet hammer in my trunk. when it jam i need it to knock, knock a bit and hopefully the spring release.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Don't want to fight like kids, I'm old poor uncle that can only afford glorified Myvi. ☺
Aiyo, so boring no entertainment in ZTH. drama sikit ma. Glorified Myvi.. mine is just sampan turbo, can goyang over corners.

Reactions: alcyon

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
ZTH these days are slow and calm unlike several years ago...
Hahaha no idea man, I've always been slow and irritating. Sound like thunder go like slumber.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Aiyo, so boring no entertainment in ZTH. drama sikit ma. Glorified Myvi.. mine is just sampan turbo, can goyang over corners.
Sorry bro, I don't stoop to that level to layan such petty things. I'm too old for that already and I know who are worth my time or not. ☺

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry bro, I don't stoop to that level to layan such petty things. I'm too old for that already and I know who are worth my time or not. ☺
We have some oldies here also, saying old is gold.......hahaha

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You've grown old perhaps?

Warriors now all flock to places like FB. These days, forums almost felt like how ICQ is today.
Technology have changed many things and even for some got killed off, like VHS, disc drive and so on.....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While i was watching a video about Windows 8, a topic on his RSS feed make me want to find.. When i found it.

Well i have no comment.. what do u guys think?? great??

for me it sucks..

Mitsubishi fans u have been warn..

this crazy art is made by Dirk Skreber

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience