slipar

Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
Your Mivec are on 15?

Wah! your wife loves potholes......hahahhahahha:biggrin:

my mivec rolling on 16"..everyday pj-banting..jln templer - federal - persiaran kewajipan - kesas - johan setia - banting.. hahah..

wifey neo rolling on 17" but everyday oldtown - newtown only.. wifey know pj area pothole better than me..hahahah..

Your Mivec are on 15?

Wah! your wife loves potholes......hahahhahahha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Very common. I have seen many already, Myvi's on 17".....:driver:
The one I've seen is being used by a student. :confused:

They got money to waste on petrol ma. Also is stressing other parts for having to huge rims and tyres right?
Tyres are expensive as well. For that amount of money, I think can get very good tyres for 14 or 15 inch.

Got one fella I know used to use 18" on his myvi for daily drive but 15" for race purposes. Engine not standard though so pulling those 18" no problem
If he knows that 15" can perform better during races, why he puts 18" during daily drive. For style?

my mivec rolling on 16"..everyday pj-banting..jln templer - federal - persiaran kewajipan - kesas - johan setia - banting.. hahah..

wifey neo rolling on 17" but everyday oldtown - newtown only.. wifey know pj area pothole better than me..hahahah..
Oh! means 205/50R16 is for Mivec not Neo....:driver:

Oldtown to newtown, engine not warm up yet, like my wife's office less then 2km from my house....:listen:

Is very good... but road noise is high :biggrin:
You remind me of my colleague. Ask me to recommend a super huge, super rough pattern 4WD tyres for off road. First criteria must be as noisy as possible.... First time I even got such request......hahahhahahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Guys, i found this Impreza in Mudah.my. This is the only under power Impreza i've ever seen. 1.5 NA, yet is so bloody expansive. I wonder who on earth going to buy this car.

Subaru Impreza 2.0 1.5 STI - Cars for sale in Gombak, Kuala Lumpur
Then why named as Subaru Impreza 2.0?:confused:

That seriously is the smallest Subaru I've ever seen! I think it's been bodykitted though. Hood and scoop is obviously not part of the car. The rear spoiler too.

That price is because this is a recon or new car and it's imported. So of course it's more expensive la

Guys, i found this Impreza in Mudah.my. This is the only under power Impreza i've ever seen. 1.5 NA, yet is so bloody expansive. I wonder who on earth going to buy this car.

Subaru Impreza 2.0 1.5 STI - Cars for sale in Gombak, Kuala Lumpur
I think the car is probably grey imported from Singapore. Impreza is popular over there and many are offered in 1.5 or 1.6 litre trim. FWD Impreza with NA engine. Still boxer though.

I've been to Singapore once and I saw many ah beng style normal Impreza and Lancer. Just like how there are many Waja-lution, Saga-lution and Wira-lution around here.

Impreza wasn't much of a special thing over there I guess.

I also saw before some Version 8 and Version 9 Impreza 1.6 NA for sale at mudah. Those are selling for less than 50k.

You remind me of my colleague. Ask me to recommend a super huge, super rough pattern 4WD tyres for off road. First criteria must be as noisy as possible.... First time I even got such request......hahahhahahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Then why named as Subaru Impreza 2.0?:confused:
Write wrongly maybe?

nyne

May 21, 2013
That seriously is the smallest Subaru I've ever seen! I think it's been bodykitted though. Hood and scoop is obviously not part of the car. The rear spoiler too.

That price is because this is a recon or new car and it's imported. So of course it's more expensive la
But for a 1.5 car 110k+. Is not worth it. I rather get Civic FD2 1.8 or 2.0. Still much cheaper and more power.

Looks like Lamborghini’s tantalising teasing has come to an abrupt end with these leaked shots purportedly of the new Aventador LP700-4 that will lead the supercar-makers portfolio and take the baton from the outgoing Murcielago.

As Sant’Agata toyed with us by leaking teaser shots of details like the engine, transmission and rolling chassis, an allegedly scanned image from the upcoming issue of the...