where can i mod absorber

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
hey guys, want to know where can i mod stock absorber?

i heard that it is possible to mod stock absorber by changing it to oil type, and can adjust how stiff or low for the car height..

my current stock absorber is really soft and i would like to make it stiff while keeping a low budget..

Any place in KL / Selangor?

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
better u buy gas shock absober,mod absober normally cant stand 4 a long time,leaking easily...

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
thanks for your input m@ttz

i heard some using it for more than a year with no problem if done properly.. just need to reoil and check time to time. i just thought of trying it, coz now my current abs is giving way :(

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
i done b4,yes its save ur money but cant stand long for bumpy road,why?bcos they will only make a small hole to inject/re-oil,new oil but the oil seal still old,surely leak but takes time la...unless u buy new normal absober n inject it...

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
oh icic.. may i know where u did them? n the cost n all :proud:

would want to try, since stock absorber is cheap :)

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

One of my friends car was stolen early this morning at SS2 housing area, the plate number is BGE 2800, it is a Perodua Kancil stock standard and the colour was stock Perdua Gold.

[FONT=Times New...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience