where can get it?!

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
hi guys, soon or later i will get to buy ad wagon and wish to changes the bodyparts. but i have no idea with "california" all about, as my buddy all wira&waja gsr. on the road when i see the option ad all mostly malay owner, even the halfcut boss oso tell me that kind of car only malay play 1 wow!! ad wagon when change some bodypart really looks different and it got "character", i love this ad, thats y wan to buy it, hope any guys can help me to give any idea about where can buy these stuffs

1. california bonet with spoiler "if can with shannon spoiler"
2. y10 skirt for ad, centre and rear skirt

B13 bumper get it at halfcut shop with prize rm250, is it expensive? i have search the california bonet some places, but all dun have spoiler lah, somemore selling at rm350 - rm380, is it expensive? i was thinking to buy without spoiler wan so that can go fibre shop to custom make a spoiler to add it at the bonet....but i feel is not original enough la..haha if can get it with normal spoiler one i already very happy.

thanks alot for spend time reading my broken english message.
thanks guys

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
popofufu said:
hi guys, soon or later i will get to buy ad wagon and wish to changes the bodyparts. but i have no idea with "california" all about, as my buddy all wira&waja gsr. on the road when i see the option ad all mostly malay owner, even the halfcut boss oso tell me that kind of car only malay play 1 wow!! ad wagon when change some bodypart really looks different and it got "character", i love this ad, thats y wan to buy it, hope any guys can help me to give any idea about where can buy these stuffs

1. california bonet with spoiler "if can with shannon spoiler"
2. y10 skirt for ad, centre and rear skirt

B13 bumper get it at halfcut shop with prize rm250, is it expensive? i have search the california bonet some places, but all dun have spoiler lah, somemore selling at rm350 - rm380, is it expensive? i was thinking to buy without spoiler wan so that can go fibre shop to custom make a spoiler to add it at the bonet....but i feel is not original enough la..haha if can get it with normal spoiler one i already very happy.

thanks alot for spend time reading my broken english message.
thanks guys
the bumper they gave u is very reasonable de. can take it.

california bonnet without spoiler rm350 take it!! last time i have selling at rm250 onli .SOLD!! if with spoiler the price will b around rm500, as i heard my member told me.CRAZY !!

y10 original dun have bodykits. but if u wan u can go for b13 bodykits. almost the same, need to cut abit for the sideskirt onli.

if anything that i can help pls let me know. take care, n happy modding

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
julie2121 said:
the bumper they gave u is very reasonable de. can take it.

california bonnet without spoiler rm350 take it!! last time i have selling at rm250 onli .SOLD!! if with spoiler the price will b around rm500, as i heard my member told me.CRAZY !!

y10 original dun have bodykits. but if u wan u can go for b13 bodykits. almost the same, need to cut abit for the sideskirt onli.

if anything that i can help pls let me know. take care, n happy modding
thanks julie.
bonnet with spoiler rm500 or above i dun mind buy it as long nice and good condition. are u driving ad oso? do u got any friend or member selling that bonnet? the b13 bodykits is it fibre wan?

thank you julie

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
popofufu said:
thanks julie.
bonnet with spoiler rm500 or above i dun mind buy it as long nice and good condition. are u driving ad oso? do u got any friend or member selling that bonnet? the b13 bodykits is it fibre wan?

thank you julie
yeah , i still drove one(for now). join the ADc forum, there got alot of kool stuff to talk about.

c u at the ADc forum !!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

German tuning firm G-Power has taken the cloak off the fastest SUV in the world, the Typhoon RS Ultimate V10 that is based on the BMW X6 M but powered by the venerable high-revving V10 lump from the E60 M5...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience