What's the stupidest "race" you've seen in Msia?

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
wanna challenged its bigger brother Myvi as the new king of tailgaters... don't get me wrong... not all tailgaters are myvis... but everyday i saw myvi tailgating so makes me wonder :hmmmm:

yesterday been tailgated by a myvi driven by a pak aji near my speedcut (135kmh i think).... at first wanna tap my brake just to make him gelabah, then i saw with my rear view mirror his wife holding their child in the passenger seat... quickly veered off... bikin malu la..... alim pon mau race ka? :banghead:
maybe the pak aji & family were in an emergency..

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

stupidest is cucuking someone when you have your family inside your car. you wanna kill your own family? go drive into a tree or a divider la... dun cause trouble for other people :banghead::banghead::banghead:

btw, a friend of mine drives an evo 9. he kena cucuk by an idiot in a satria neo. after kena smoke, the satria was still trying to chase but it was downhill and my friend was slowing down for a bump. you can guess what happened.

what is the fun in that? not only did your parents have to pay for your stupid mistake, you inconvenience yourself and other people as both cars have to masuk workshop. why do other people have to tolerate your behaviour and suffer from your stupidity? why other people with faster cars have to always layan you? please remember that car accidents depreciates the value of the victim's car more than your wira or satria or iswara. you think it ends even if you can afford to pay for the repairs? how about the car's value? if later on you wanna upgrade by selling your car to get a evo or scooby or even a ferrari, WILL YOU BUY A CAR THAT HAS AN ACCIDENT BEFORE? use your damn brain la... :stupid::stupid::stupid:
hehe cool bro..long time haven't seen u burst in ZTH :biggrin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
This doesn't happen in Malaysia,

but wanna share with you all

[youtube]RM1sGPwVSrU[/youtube]

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
This doesn't happen in Malaysia,

but wanna share with you all
Exercise in futility :rofl:

maybe the lambo douchebag owner didn't know supra's capabilities?

but if i can choose between supra and lambo? i'd take Audi R8 any day :proud:

:hmmmm: huh :hmmmm:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hmmm...the video looks forwarded?? no ? when the guy not..try watchin 0.38seconds-0.44seconds carefully...or maybe its just too fast till its almost unreal?

Even videos from top gear or fifth gear doesnt look like that when they hit 200mph

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

this is the stupidest i have ever seen...and its a bloody disgrace.

YouTube - genting race(v-tec vs mivec turbo)

Last edited:

Cam

Known Member
May 9, 2009
me also experience this before...one stupidest wira jinjang with turbo engine cucuk behind my little car...

dunno wat the driver was thinking...keep flashing my tail...that time was 2am...the road was clear n he keep cucuk me...i just ignore him...coz i only wanna go to 7e to buy a topup...but i just write down his car plate...if i see it anywhere...can write to him don be sohai or wat ever...kekekeke....

n my unforgettable moment, one bloody macha drive an ugly mx5 wanna race wif me...n do some burn out at traffic lite..wat a heck? but when da lite goes green...he stall the engine when pop da clutch....lol..idiot...@#%#$^%#^#

p/s: i think those people "sakit hati" with my muffler...it not too loud...so?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
You better take it easy with the racial statement..stop using your penis to do the typing.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
hmmm...the video looks forwarded?? no ? when the guy not..try watchin 0.38seconds-0.44seconds carefully...or maybe its just too fast till its almost unreal?

Even videos from top gear or fifth gear doesnt look like that when they hit 200mph

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

this is the stupidest i have ever seen...and its a bloody disgrace.

YouTube - genting race(v-tec vs mivec turbo)
If a Supra or a Skyline involved... i'd tend to believe since their engine are legendary.... but still big NA engine are more fun than turbo IMHO...

didn't geddit wif the vids... who do you say is the stupidest? for me, both of them... can't imagine the horror other drivers facing.... sometimes i saw too rapat la....

me also experience this before...one stupidest wira jinjang with turbo engine cucuk behind my little car...

dunno wat the driver was thinking...keep flashing my tail...that time was 2am...the road was clear n he keep cucuk me...i just ignore him...coz i only wanna go to 7e to buy a topup...but i just write down his car plate...if i see it anywhere...can write to him don be sohai or wat ever...kekekeke....

n my unforgettable moment, one bloody macha drive an ugly mx5 wanna race wif me...n do some burn out at traffic lite..wat a heck? but when da lite goes green...he stall the engine when pop da clutch....lol..idiot...@#%#$^%#^#

p/s: i think those people "sakit hati" with my muffler...it not too loud...so?
You better take it easy with the racial statement..stop using your penis to do the typing.
Agreed wif AD_EG.... but I like to hassle wira jinjang, turbo or not around the corners :rofl:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
If a Supra or a Skyline involved... i'd tend to believe since their engine are legendary.... but still big NA engine are more fun than turbo IMHO...

didn't geddit wif the vids... who do you say is the stupidest? for me, both of them... can't imagine the horror other drivers facing.... sometimes i saw too rapat la....
Its fast forwarded bro...damn stupid...so this will fall into the stupidest ever race i've "seen"...

Agreed wif AD_EG.... but I like to hassle wira jinjang, turbo or not around the corners :rofl:
for me, if he's got a turbo charged engine,jinjang or not, it should be fun to play...if looks like got nothing and then jinjang somemore...i confirm wont play...if he looks like a reckless driver or young boy driving...i confirm wont play.

But if got friendly dude's who smile when we are side by side in traffic lights...then rev a bit to indicate a friendly run...sure i will play...later carry hand and smile...win or lose dont care. :driver:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Its fast forwarded bro...damn stupid...so this will fall into the stupidest ever race i've "seen"...
OIC... sorry... I'm a bit slow that day :stupid:

for me, if he's got a turbo charged engine,jinjang or not, it should be fun to play...if looks like got nothing and then jinjang somemore...i confirm wont play...if he looks like a reckless driver or young boy driving...i confirm wont play.

But if got friendly dude's who smile when we are side by side in traffic lights...then rev a bit to indicate a friendly run...sure i will play...later carry hand and smile...win or lose dont care. :driver:
haha.. true 2x

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

err do u guy try sent u car to CARS car wash center to servis???
Can show u guy opinion here??? bcs i see all the price very expensive..
Normal polish RM120,but member only RM38....so big driffrent arr?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience