what so good about EK and EG

Status
Not open for further replies.

blower

Sep 20, 2004
KAJANG
Visit site
Originally posted by EG8+Apr 4 2005, 03:40 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EG8 @ Apr 4 2005, 03:40 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yeeyeeyee@Apr 3 2005, 18:45
what so good about EK and EG?

1) look,exterior.........
how u modify also...OLD CAR already...market now so many new car better than EK/EG........still got many just bought the EK/EG wanna start modify

2) performance,........
how fast u can be? ..want so fast for wut? .....many car faster than big vtec.....

3)stable....parts spoilt and so on....
nissan toyota.....no.1 .....less than honda.

4)ek/eg owner,,,,,,,,,,
talk like wind nia....lansi.....and so on......mitsu,toyo,nissan owner they talk wind also not as many as honda
[snapback]864489[/snapback]​
We are civilized people.So act like one. No need to reply to this uncivilized people.We are all gather here to gain some knowledges and make good friends. Why should uncivilized people should spoil our mood?
[snapback]865474[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
AGREE WITH HIKARU AND EG8,please do not reply to this topic anymore,cause he/she want to starts war against hondas owner/i hate him (hoping that i,ll be the last one )

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Originally posted by hattech-v@Apr 4 2005, 07:30
try to search his posts....
full of flaming.... aiyaaa.... this kind of ppl aaaaaa........
[snapback]865554[/snapback]​
Exactly. Guys, just ignore this retarder, he's so pathetic. He got no life at all but to flame others in order to seek attention. The more you reply, the more attention and satisfaction he owns.

What a loser.

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Originally posted by yeeyeeyee@Apr 3 2005, 18:45
what so good about EK and EG?

1) look,exterior.........
how u modify also...OLD CAR already...market now so many new car better than EK/EG........still got many just bought the EK/EG wanna start modify

2) performance,........
how fast u can be? ..want so fast for wut? .....many car faster than big vtec.....

3)stable....parts spoilt and so on....
nissan toyota.....no.1 .....less than honda.

4)ek/eg owner,,,,,,,,,,
talk like wind nia....lansi.....and so on......mitsu,toyo,nissan owner they talk wind also not as many as honda
[snapback]864489[/snapback]​
Another 12 yr old trying to start a flaming post? Grow a brain and talk some sense.

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
:angry: :angry: :angry: Let us buy this guy a 1,2 & 3 grow up milk ... Cakap jangan sebarang cakap .... :unsure:

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
new car can looks old..
old car can looks new..

*yawn* let's tok kok

danielcwo

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i guess his "Mitsu Satria" kena tiong by our members EG/EK b4. therefore, he is sick entire of his life and started to anti EG/EK already!

wat a pity guy!

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
The only valid reason why he started this thread because he needs attention from us that's all.And I bet he is enjoying reading the replies.

Known Member
Sep 19, 2004
pj
Visit site
normally people like to say bad about other coz they got no car n red eye on other when they r driving nice car...thats y...common sense lar dude,honda always got the advance technology than other....mitsubishi gonna "chap lap" aredi lar,the thing keep mitsubishi alive because of it LANCER EVOLUTION only,try to think if mitsubishi without lancer evo...brainless ppl

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
what's so good about EG? why many ppl still use EG?.. only now i know the goodness of EG.. eventhough it's old but very canggih wan.. foldable electronic side mirrors w/ anti fog.. sunroof, flip-type compartments for the interior.. etc.. b16a lah.. LSD lah.. even eg coupe got airbags and abs!! i know EK looks nicer.. but EG more changgih! and still ppl use them for drag racing.. dem powderful! if u see in year 93/96 where got cars with these features.. honda is ahead of times.. until now proton cars also cannot compare with EG :o

and Honda ppl here likes to tok kok.. but not tok kok for nothing! they tok kok because they got monsters.. VTEC monster! gaahh....... the word "VTEC open dem garang......... aaahhhhhhhh i've gone crazy. :blink: :huh:

a bit regret for not getting a used EK.. but i will sure get one in the future.. if i hear vtec open must give way.. :huh: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.