What running shoes do you wear?

wideawake

Just wondering. What kind of running shoes do you normally buy? The last time I bought a cheap >RM50 power, the feeling sucks big time. Then I bought a Petaling street nike. That one also sucked big time. So now looking for a new pair.

Budget around RM100 - RM150. Must be comfortable and good for jogging.

Please suggest....Thanks...

alantan

Dec 24, 2003
cheap and good?
buy fila lor

mie is a fila been wearing it for jogging for few years.

Cypress

Oct 3, 2004
Okr, Kuala Lump
Originally posted by wideawake@Feb 28 2005, 22:54

Just wondering. What kind of running shoes do you normally buy? The last time I bought a cheap >RM50 power, the feeling sucks big time. Then I bought a Petaling street nike. That one also sucked big time. So now looking for a new pair.

Budget around RM100 - RM150. Must be comfortable and good for jogging.

Please suggest....Thanks...
dont buy from petaling street de!!is sucks coz the quality is really suck!!look good but not nice to wear!!ur budget can buy power!!!is kinda ok la!!

Serra

Dec 25, 2004
Sunway
Originally posted by alantan@Feb 28 2005, 22:57
cheap and good?
buy fila lor

mie is a fila been wearing it for jogging for few years.
Fila is cheap?? I thot the price range of Filas are more or less the same as the others like Nike and Adidas. my bro bought a Fila few years back for RM200+ close to RM300. :unsure:

OSFlanker

Feb 3, 2004
Go to The Mines Shopping Centre and look for a sports shop (think the name is Soon Thye, not sure) that sells Brooks running shoes. This is a good brand for running. I was there last Saturday and they were having clearance sale, some RM140 shoes going for RM50 only.

For running, good brands are Saucony, Asics and Brooks. But the really high tech ones cost more than RM300.

lugnut

Jan 11, 2005
tried saucony. recommended by a friend. best damn running shoe i ever worn. miles better than stoopid nike. a few of us tried it. never wore another nike after that.

simplythebest

Those days when I'm age 14 (1996), Airwalk and Vans very the famous. I own a pair of Airwalk, very proud and happy with the shoe I have. :lol: <--- ops ;) . Many gals wear Vans at that time too. :P

Nike all the way, i like Adidas too but they don't have my size. At least, some Nike models has. :lol: :D

sakuragi

I had a pair of reebok running shoe bought for about RM90 only.
But that was couple if years back. Quite comfortable.

larune

Dec 18, 2004
'proper' technical running shoes would be brands such as Puma, Asics, New Balance.

personally I wear a pair of Asics for running :)

topui11

Mar 15, 2004
Originally posted by lugnut@Mar 1 2005, 00:44
tried saucony. recommended by a friend. best damn running shoe i ever worn. miles better than stoopid nike. a few of us tried it. never wore another nike after that.
agreed with u there. i've tried this shoe for jogging before and it was very comfortable to wear. It was my bro-in-law's pair but i borrowed it from him for a couple of months.

then reverted back to my adidas, haih.. not same maaa. hehehe.. then gantung kasut d. almost 4 years never go jogging. put on 10kg also. hahahahaha

cmos

Oct 29, 2004
Timbuktu
Nike-s are my weapon of choice. Doesn't have to be the high end ones. Even the cheapest pair of Nike are still better in quality than any Petaling Street knockoffs. Really ;)

cchoi

Jan 5, 2005
if u hv broad feet, New Balance is good, other than that Adidas hv over the years catch up with nike on producing good running shoes. Nike is slightly over price, bcos market leader mah, and also youngster luv NIKE. it easie rto make money from younster than old ppl like me.

cheers.....

wideawake

I agree that the 'why pay more' shop has good price and shoes. But most of the time they don't have my size lah... I'm a size 10, if I'm lucky I can wear size 9.

Good.. good... now I have ideas and can go around looking for shoes... The last time I went jogging was sometime before puasa last year I think. I used Thailand mari 'Puma' driving shoes... Balik2 kaki sakit...

Guys,

Newbie here. I plant to install 4G92 MIVEC to my 2005 Hyundai accent. Does anyone of u done/seen this kind of transplant? I'm not sure whether it'll fit the chasis or not.

What should I do? need your advise. thx! a picture of a succesful transplant into a Hyundai Accent would be helpful.