What is meant by sambung bayar??

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
sambung bayar if you have dirty intention. wakakakaa. tukar spare parts, tyre rims. hahahaa. i am EVIL.

P/S: please dont support sambung bayar. it will end when there are no demands. do it legally. there are so many rental car companys now

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
sambung bayar if you have dirty intention. wakakakaa. tukar spare parts, tyre rims. hahahaa. i am EVIL.

P/S: please dont support sambung bayar. it will end when there are no demands. do it legally. there are so many rental car companys now
Legal car rent or "individual" car rental? hehehe...

Recently, I came a case of individual car rental of a SLK200. The car broke down and need major repair. Car owner asked to send to his mechanic. Guess the bill is too high... of course ler... it is a SLK. Then, the leasing guy refuse to pay or cannot afford to pay for the repair cost. Now, the SLK sit in the garage waiting for someone to pay the bill. Owner is expecting the leasing guy to pay. Leasing guy expects owner to pay... that's how car rental works. Unless only it is accident then will look into the insurance coverage. But not for repair and maintenance.

In this case, who is suppose to pay the repair bill? thoughts...? :smokin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Recently, I came a case of individual car rental of a SLK200. The car broke down and need major repair. Car owner asked to send to his mechanic. Guess the bill is too high... of course ler... it is a SLK. Then, the leasing guy refuse to pay or cannot afford to pay for the repair cost. Now, the SLK sit in the garage waiting for someone to pay the bill. Owner is expecting the leasing guy to pay. Leasing guy expects owner to pay... that's how car rental works. Unless only it is accident then will look into the insurance coverage. But not for repair and maintenance.

Owner. Wear and tear parts. If you rent a condominium and the unit starts leaking water, the landlord need to fix it. You're just renting the place, not responsible for its maintenance. Because you can easily rent another unit with no problems.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

if rental company like socar, etc, it is bourne by insurance company which is paid by the leasing guy. owner does not need to pay and leasing guy will have another replacement car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody mind tellin me how to remove my lighter socket?i somehow need to replace the current one wit a new socket but cant find anyway to remove it..
btw im drivin a bmw e34 but i tink d socket is universal..thanx in advance

regards,z-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience