what is a valet fuction for in an alarm system?

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
wuzup,
i saw some function for this alarm system and has valet switch. what is't for?

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
another classic question which the answer exist if u used the search function :listen:

valet is to enable the alarm to trigger when the boot or bonnet is opened... means when u valet park, u don't want the person parking your car to open ur boot or bonnet right? so u enable it valet mode.

even when the alarm is disarmed, only car doors can be opened, if bonnet or boot is opened, the alarm will sound...

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
also the boy can rev u car kau kau to red line. ie it will hv a rev & speed cut.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
wuzup,
i saw some function for this alarm system and has valet switch. what is't for?
it left your car's engine runing while you armed your ... i think :hmmmm:

my car has one too... useful if i wanna dash to buy something but don't want to turn off the engine convenient for turning the aircon on during hot days
... or for quick getaway after robbing a bank :driver:

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
cool, thank you very much guys for the info.
is everything you guys said in that little switch?

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
is all of those functions in that little valet switch? or do they have different model??:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus has unveiled some daring, if somewhat necessary, plans to push more cars in the future by producing sports cars with a slightly wider curve of appeal that will surely pull in a wider target market. Nonetheless, when Lotus Chief Executive Officer Dany Bahar speaks of looking for new buyers, the man isn’t talking about getting cars off the showroom floor but the actual company itself.

While Lotus is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience