What if Neo was a 4 dr...

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
hey luka, well i think i try to maintain the complete front to center portion of the car, extended the wheel base so youd get a slightly longer seating area, better comfort too. Well if were looking for space in a 4dr sport then its a wrong segment.

anyway i decided to run some chops on the neo to see if it works on the real car.. kinda happy with the results

original pic

The Neo in 4 dr stock form

Some mods after

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
sweet! mebbe it would look cleaner without the ori fuel tank cover which stands out mebbe a little much

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

max327

Aug 16, 2010
N/A
hey ppl...

..., why dont proton try to extend the wheelbase, make a sedan/sportback/sport 4dr hatch and make this car accesible for families in malaysia.
what's the point?

cause it's already done.
the sedan is called persona
the sportsback is called gen2

if you insist, just bolt the front end of the neo onto a gen2/persona.

the neo looks good because it's a 2 door. adding 2 more doors is going to ruin the design and lost that cool.

i would rather see the neo go one step further: discard the rear seats and put on a sloping fast back like the audi TT.

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
if proton make a neo 4 door i would trade my 2 door neo cps with it....but the neo should be neo cps4......hehhe....someting look alike porshe panamera.....so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Want to sell my car already. Hence, want to restore the outer look back to stock. Anyone knows how much would it cost to remove my side skirt (evo3 fibre with cement/ rivot)? ?Don't want to spend too much on these restoration. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience