What gear oil you using for your DC5?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
it all depends on wat engine oil u using...

if u use petronas/shell engine oil..lets say rm200 4litres.....rm24 oil filter, labor rm10....rm234...u save almost half :)
dont even mention shell...

my friend is in the printing industry...and the other day while visiting his office...he was printing labels for "fake" shell engine oil....

from then on out i vowed to NEVER....EVER use Shell or any of those more "famous" average consumer brands...

would you guess that even some of the petrol stations are using them!! and i dont even know what they are using...COOKING OIL?!?! :mad:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
dont even mention shell...

my friend is in the printing industry...and the other day while visiting his office...he was printing labels for "fake" shell engine oil....

from then on out i vowed to NEVER....EVER use Shell or any of those more "famous" average consumer brands...

would you guess that even some of the petrol stations are using them!! and i dont even know what they are using...COOKING OIL?!?! :mad:
normally they using recycled oil.... :)

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
just got my engine oil changed yesterday...and all i can say is... "WHAT A DIFFERENCE!"

i dont know whether the dealer serviced with the car with RM50 mineral oil...but after changing to Motul 300V...upon the first start-up the engine sounded so much quieter... no more coarse engine noise...and the revving felt so much smoother...

apparently it takes about 50 - 100km for the oil to coat the engine entirely... so i cant wait to take her out for a blast this weekend... and also get her on the dyno for baseline horsies... :biggrin:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Guys,

im using Recaro Type-R red color.. theres like black marks coz of using the seatbelt on the right side ofcourse, the driver side.. a little black stain/mark else where also.. how to clean huh these type-r seat material?

Thanx guys..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience