Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

phat7283

Mar 17, 2009
Hi All Cefiro owners,
I am owner of A32 model, & having some problems lately. The engine sometimes do not start. When this happens, I have to turn the key a few times before the engine starts. There is a clicking sound but the engine won't fire. At the same time, I will sometimes shift the gear from
P to D mode, sort of play around with the gears.
What could be the problem? Is it starter, solenoid or relay? I fact, the car runs fine only this irritating problem.
Have any of you A32 owners experience similar problem?
Any advice & opinion welcomed.
Thanks a lot.....

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Hi All Cefiro owners,
I am owner of A32 model, & having some problems lately. The engine sometimes do not start. When this happens, I have to turn the key a few times before the engine starts. There is a clicking sound but the engine won't fire. At the same time, I will sometimes shift the gear from
P to D mode, sort of play around with the gears.
What could be the problem? Is it starter, solenoid or relay? I fact, the car runs fine only this irritating problem.
Have any of you A32 owners experience similar problem?
Any advice & opinion welcomed.
Thanks a lot.....
First check your battery voltage b4 starting. could be low voltage due to battery drain. If voltage checked out ok , yes it could be the solenoid. Just ask your trusty mech to wire up a direct relay from the battery to the starter. He will know what u mean. How old is your A32? Older vehicles tends to get this problems at least once.

Good luck.

SB3:biggrin::biggrin:

phat7283

Mar 17, 2009
Hi Kazukimy, sb3.....

Thanks for the tips, pals!!! BTW my A32 edy 10 years old. I like d car & hope this is not major problem. I do regular servicing of my A32 too. I will get my trusty mech to check it out with the tips provided.
I am Penangite & other problem is not many accessory shops selling the headlights I have so far seen in the pixs of fellow A32 owners.
Anyway can I get catalogue on this & how do I order if I m interested??

Thanks a lot again....

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Bro, what sort of headlights r u looking at? Angel eyes , Smoke lights , R33, glass type, plastic,
OE or aftermarket.
There is one member here who selling accs. from taiwan. Checkout bitrade for fancy headlights. If you r looking for OE any TC retailer would have tham. Be prepared to pay $$$ for it. Or you could google ebay if you are not afraid using your credit card.

My suggestion is if you r looking for ori just viist the chop shop near your place. (b4 they close shop next year, heheh..)

SB3.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
the original A32 headlight (face lift) is around RM 500+- each, used one will be RM 500-600 per pair.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey Bros! sorry first im here again to ask smth... has anybody done CAI on iswara SE b4? do u mind to show me or teach me plz????? i want to do... madly into it de... or does it work on iswara?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience