Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Dear Fellow Member,,....

Found this forum and wish to be part of Cefiro Kaki,.. hope to see the bigger crowd and excitement event out there.... Btw,....im Ritchmond, driving a 3.0 cefiro.
Thanks n looking forward to meet up ... or party up

Cheers!:shades_smile:
So u want to join our gatheriing on the coming Sunday?

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Just saw a couple of automated SPEED CAMERAS infront of Singapore High Commission happily flashing and taking pictures, slow down after tunnel if coming from Pandan roundabout. Just to share.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Only picture of my beloved D620

Officially saying goodbye to my 6months old friend!
Along with it, my 3months worth of photo shots and work gone.

So brothers, back-up la today!

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Check this out!

:shocked: <table border="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#e5e5e5"><td align="left" valign="top" width="100">NISSAN</td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="80">CEFIRO 3.0 (A)</td> <td align="center" valign="top" width="50"> 1997 </td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="180">RM40,800 white, new paint, 18" s/rim, new s/rim & tyres, full b/kit, nice no '9899', acc-free, owner upgrade RM15K., call 012-988 6494 (Loc. Balakong)</td></tr></tbody></table>

Attachments

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
i bought my car 2 early..... i hug the motortrader n cry eveliday........ wuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu~~~~~~~~~~:cry_smile: :cry_smile:

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
i bought my car 2 early..... i hug the motortrader n cry eveliday........ wuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu~~~~~~~~~~:cry_smile: :cry_smile:
bro .. i also bought my car 1 1/2 years ago .. regretted getting it so soon .. so many nice modded cefiro out there these days ..

if u remember .. CNY release motor trader got 2 good looking A32 ... 1 with Nismo bodykit somemore .. & 1 unit of A33 with VQ25Neo ... wah .. i see until my saliva also dripping ...

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
No need to regret one...mod it yourself loh....

At least u enjoy the car earlier than the late comers mah...

VQ25DDNeoDi....tis one...I am interested also...provided is reasonable and feasible.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is runnin on a VR4 which i have been using it for the past 2 years n im unhappy with the performance due to the all sort of faulty that has caused.Im planning to change my engine n im not sure which will be better.If i choose mivec is it safe if i put in turbo?
(GSR or EVOIII)
which will last longer?
about the maintenance?
fuel consumption?
JPJ?
smoother driving? no idea bout these engine
reccomendation plz?

Im confused and do need help here???:confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience