Water going into my foglamp(VR4)

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Got any DIY solution for this?
How to remove the glass and then stick it back after i clear the water+dirt+sand inside?:confused:

Btw...i'm not sure whether it is the seal or it's the plastic cover at the back to lock/cover the bulbs coz i discovered that 1 of the 2 covers are missing.
N then the other side's foglamp wic stil has the 2 covers is stil nice w/out any water inside.

Dun feel like buying another foglamp coz i just installed my bumper n to buy another foglamp will cost me some price.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
use clear sealant. or UHU glue as a cheaper solution but i do not think might work so well. make sure the cover is in place properly, if it is missing try DIY. he he the best of luck 4u.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
But the problem is i want to clear the water+dirt+sand inside coz very dirty la the foglamp now.

Looks yellowish brown now...

That's y i ask how to take out the glass n stick it back later.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RWD can cause the car to have more oversteer and AWD make the car to have more understeer when coming to corners

Even Nissan GTR R33 & R34 in Japan GT is modified to RWD with wider tire in the front at is 330mm while car like Enzo FXX front tire is only 255mm or 245mm

But RWD are more likely to spin in corner if throttle is applied, will be harder to turn a AWD as will cause understeer

The reason AWD doesn't spin out that easily is because some percentage of power is transferred to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience