wat wud u do with this RM800?

reedoor

Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
anttyk said:
Green stuff is not the best. But it's suitable for normal road cars...

If I were you, I would improve the car's exhaust system. Change to complete Hotbits - costs around RM1,000.
ur rm1k meaning from manifold to piping + silencer + muffler?

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
yes reedoor, no need lar modify modify extreme, later anything bad happen like stolen or something we will go crazy leh, just continue wat we have and light upgrades tats all ... :) unless i have my own security full of house then can extreme mod.

my evo2 oso i parked outside hse everyday, damn scared leh, every day cant sleep.

brother

Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
Yupe

Yupe man serious here... If you want to sell you disc brake, i wan to take it all, i mean Front caliper and disc rear pula knukle, cable disc and caliper. If you want to let go i`m interest here but with reasonable price la.....so you think la..... RM800 + RM 800 = RM1500 you can but a set of evo3 brake system liao. If wan to sell PM me, cause i`m finding a set of braking system for my WISE. (Wira Special Editon)

anttyk

May 5, 2004
brother said:
Yupe man serious here... If you want to sell you disc brake, i wan to take it all, i mean Front caliper and disc rear pula knukle, cable disc and caliper. If you want to let go i`m interest here but with reasonable price la.....so you think la..... RM800 + RM 800 = RM1500 you can but a set of evo3 brake system liao. If wan to sell PM me, cause i`m finding a set of braking system for my WISE. (Wira Special Editon)
Somebody is not tuned to the correct channel...

artraider

Aug 15, 2005
never driven a turboed car b4. but drove my aunty GTi once. can feel the power on the tip of ur foot. wonder how's it like to drive a turboed car.

upgrade better brake system.. steel braded n better pad(reduce brake fade) maybe..then put atleast a front strut bar. can layan corners. hehe.

or put it in ASB wait it to grow for about a year. then use it to mod more stuff. hehe

reedoor

Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
anttyk said:
Extractor, mid, exhaust... The complete package. Talk to William / Eugene at Speedworks PJ (Jalan 227).
for the package, wat wud he giv me? speedworks... sound familiar, where isit a?? i donno those jalan jalan wo... soli a... :)

reedoor

Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
sakuraguy said:
yes reedoor, no need lar modify modify extreme, later anything bad happen like stolen or something we will go crazy leh, just continue wat we have and light upgrades tats all ... :) unless i have my own security full of house then can extreme mod.

my evo2 oso i parked outside hse everyday, damn scared leh, every day cant sleep.
hahaha... true also... but then my car still ok la... i park inside my aprtment 1... jus few steps away from guard house, so i think kinda safe gua... hahaha...
i think u better not telling anyone ur car park outside we... or else later... errrmmm... touch wood... hahaha...
cheers...

reedoor

Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
brother said:
hahaha... no prob dude... :D
cheers...

reedoor

Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
artraider said:
never driven a turboed car b4. but drove my aunty GTi once. can feel the power on the tip of ur foot. wonder how's it like to drive a turboed car.

upgrade better brake system.. steel braded n better pad(reduce brake fade) maybe..then put atleast a front strut bar. can layan corners. hehe.

or put it in ASB wait it to grow for about a year. then use it to mod more stuff. hehe
hmmm... for me, i dont think im gonna turbo it, as there wud b alot of maintenance needed, change engine oil la, serive turbo la, bla bla bla... but then im quite interested in Gerard's SuperCharger... had a ride sometimes ago & de feel, de torque is not bad for a daily driving small car, haha... i think im doin it 1 day man. :)
cheers...

reedoor

Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
i've gone to check out my brake already, & the mech said my brake is ok, disc no warp or crack... then he showed me a german product (but i forgot de brand name liao, sigh...), then i ask him if they hav EBC o not then they said they dont hav lo.
hmm... my question now, how much is a set of EBC brake pads? wat about de rear pads? & wud it b very much differ from de Gti stock braking feel?

hmmm... thx alot u guys for giving so much precious suggestions...
hmmm... im also thinking of lowering my car, if i jus change sport spring, will it b too bumpy? wat brand's spring is de most comfort 1 like out stock spring?

or either i wud choose to do the belows...
- add strut bar 4point UR (wat other bars is necessary?)
- change headlight to crystal black, carbon fiber bonnet (now now.. :p)
- change exhaust (hmm.. s-flow or straight flow? but then i very much into straight... BUT im afraid of too noisy... sigh... im jus cudnt make up my mind..)
- do bit more on my sound system...

haha... sorry guys, too much questions liao...
cheers...

Kopi

May 18, 2004
simpan that money for emergency use..

zan

Feb 20, 2005
reedoor said:
haha... u or me? im not goin to change me 4g93 man... hahaha...
that DOCH head for me laa...:D

eh, last weekend drove back with my wife from melaka to KL. i drive wira 1.6. she's driving gen2 1.6.

i was doing about 160kmh and she follows closely. when i called her, she said her spedometer was 135kmh only.

is my speedo incorrect? or her speedo? is it normal or need to re-calibrate haa?

reedor, borrow ur thread haa....

Hi everybody,

I just bought an Altis 1.8 VVTI DOHC 16 valve M/T. It’s just done 2400km.

I was interested to know what are the First/ Basic things/ steps that I should do regarding its moding??...