Wat do u think about Drifters in Malaysia??

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by MrNismo+Oct 26 2004, 14:55 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrNismo @ Oct 26 2004, 14:55 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Oct 26 2004, 00:44
Originally posted by GAME_OVER@Oct 25 2004, 23:09
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Oct 25 2004, 20:39
<!--QuoteBegin-MK84
@Oct 25 2004, 16:51
Errr.... I don't drift... MR2 where can drift.... mid-engined cars cannot drift wan.....  :ph34r:

yea the low profile MR2 predator can do nice fishtail and hmmmm 4000RPM donuts le? hehehe

chiu ...!!! i can do at 3500rpm....muahahahah.. but not mk's roundabout..

opppssss the Sifu of Donuts has spoken... hehehe
Sifu of Donuts? Wrong!!! Gameover is the Oldest Man Seniors amongst the seniorest of the seniors in the league of Sliding a Honda City Hatchback with style. Hehehehe.... :P

Wait till you see how he uses his 'third hand' to do handless donuts. [/b][/quote]
GAME_OVER drift honda city???
That mean can drift FF n FR also larr,expert drifter lehh

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by MrNismo+Oct 26 2004, 14:55 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrNismo @ Oct 26 2004, 14:55 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-MK84
Errr.... I don't drift... MR2 where can drift.... mid-engined cars cannot drift wan.....  :ph34r:

yea the low profile MR2 predator can do nice fishtail and hmmmm 4000RPM donuts le? hehehe

Sifu of Donuts? Wrong!!! Gameover is the Oldest Man Seniors amongst the seniorest of the seniors in the league of Sliding a Honda City Hatchback with style. Hehehehe.... :P

Wait till you see how he uses his 'third hand' to do handless donuts. [/b][/quote]
i tot its bcos of his "third hand" handless donut that earn him the title Sifu of Donut or Donut King wor...

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Oct 26 2004, 22:19 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarismaGT @ Oct 26 2004, 22:19 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MrNismo@Oct 26 2004, 14:55
<!--QuoteBegin-MK84

Wait till you see how he uses his 'third hand' to do handless donuts.
i tot its bcos of his "third hand" handless donut that earn him the title Sifu of Donut or Donut King wor... [/b][/quote]
wah lau eh ... carismagt.... taruk happily huh?? u'll get it from me ...muahhahahah ...btw what r u guys talking about????

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by GAME_OVER+Oct 27 2004, 02:23 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAME_OVER @ Oct 27 2004, 02:23 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Oct 26 2004, 22:19
Originally posted by MrNismo@Oct 26 2004, 14:55
<!--QuoteBegin-MK84

Wait till you see how he uses his 'third hand' to do handless donuts.

i tot its bcos of his "third hand" handless donut that earn him the title Sifu of Donut or Donut King wor...
wah lau eh ... carismagt.... taruk happily huh?? u'll get it from me ...muahhahahah ...btw what r u guys talking about???? [/b][/quote]
eh u just got back to kayel already so fast check posting ar? hehehe... or u tersmelled ur name here hahaha...

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by MK84@Oct 25 2004, 17:29
Lose control with style mah....... :lol:
that's 1 excuse we can use when we get caught by police when drifting......

Police : Encik...Apa yg kau tengah buat tadi..? Bahaya tau...Mau kena saman...?
Drifter: Sorry la bang....lose control la..... :D
Police : Lose control...lu ingat kita polis bodoh kah..? main kereta macam orang gila...lose control sampai ni cantik ker.??
Drifter: Tak der la bang...i ni lose control dengan style ma...mau stylo sikit lo...macam ni tak malu lo....stylo sikit la...

Police vomit blood then take out his gun and shoot the drifter then cabut like mad......

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
:D wondering hows the maintianance for suspension when going to drift?
last time driving n/a car some time still going to drift drift a while but now turbo high maintainance if keep pulling redline so i din bring my car to race anymore beside got ppl look for me go for 2 shot drag will be the max.
thinking to take my crank to balance then maybe i can be hardcore a bit.. cos my block is 7A and been grid before so dun dare to keep it all the way redline with a unbalanced crank.

learn to drift with leaf spring hahaha.. TE27 drift.. :P scare old car will tear off piece by peice..

*BaBY*DRiFt*

Originally posted by space_cowboy@Oct 19 2004, 09:42
hie...hie...hie.... :D

woooahh....i can say the drifters here in malaysia are really getting better and better...

as u can see, during the sunway drift a couple a weeks ago, u can see many drifters showing off what they have...and comparing them to the previous times, they are really going 'good'....for example, look at Djan, he's rising and rising here in the drifing scene....

the others, who just started a couple of months of drifting are suddenly getting better and better as well compare to the others i presumed...maybe they have a 'SYSTEM' in training.... ;)

well, i final words, all the best to our local drift artist.... :D

cheers'
definitely agree~~~ ;)

KE2020

Known Member
Dec 12, 2003
Visit site
TE27, no problem with old old leaf spring, can drift all the way :lol:
Now I always look forward to Sunday, DRIFTday hahaha
Practise make perfect...

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Originally posted by *BaBY*DRiFt*+Nov 21 2004, 18:41 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*BaBY*DRiFt* @ Nov 21 2004, 18:41 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-space_cowboy@Oct 19 2004, 09:42
hie...hie...hie.... :D

woooahh....i can say the drifters here in malaysia are really getting better and better...

as u can see, during the sunway drift a couple a weeks ago, u can see many drifters showing off what they have...and comparing them to the previous times, they are really going 'good'....for example, look at Djan, he's rising and rising here in the drifing scene....

the others, who just started a couple of months of drifting are suddenly getting better and better as well compare to the others i presumed...maybe they have a 'SYSTEM' in training.... ;)

well, i final words, all the best to our local drift artist.... :D

cheers'
definitely agree~~~ ;) [/b][/quote]
thanks...

Stanley^Carter

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
Saraw, Malaysia
www.saikod.com
Hi guys, just thought I'd drop by and post something :lol:
Drifting in Malaysia is definitely growing, I remembered when I first met the local drift gangs, it was really a superb and memorable experience as I would never thought such drifting scene would ever exist in Malaysia :lol:
I do have to agree that drifting is mostly active in KL, I may not know about other states, but I'm sure drifting is quite "ice-cold" in Sarawak...
I stay in a small town called Sibu in Sarawak, been "trying to drift" with a Charmant for almost 2 years... and I'm still doing it alone... there's just aren't anyone thats interested enough to join me or anything, guess its because of my ugly car that just couldn't catch much attention...
:P

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
stan: what ugly car? man, many ppl think that only those big-powered, petrol guzzling JDM sports car can only do it.....haihz

Stanley^Carter

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
Saraw, Malaysia
www.saikod.com
Originally posted by lil_jk@Nov 26 2004, 00:00
stan: what ugly car? man, many ppl think that only those big-powered, petrol guzzling JDM sports car can only do it.....haihz
yep, lil_Joker, in Sibu, the roads are flooded with "rice boys", and since I don't slide around with a high-powered, petrol guzzling JDM sports car, I wouldn't get much of their attention....
anyways, I think it wouldn't be a good thing if any of these "rice boys" join in the fun using their Fwd cars with huge spoilers... and just by pulling the E-brake a few times during cornering.. then called it drifting... <_<