wat boost/ignition timing u running?

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
good time with out sticky track.If he bring that car to thailand i think he can go 9sc or 8sc pass.good luck for u guy from sabahan motorsport.

yala, very powerfull.. the track at myhometown is not wide enough, not long enough, summore up down one... but great for kampung race la hahaha.. pro event must go to THAI, the track is like US, aussie, those sticky track.. maybe can willie summore lolzzz

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
in my hometown sandakan, sabah drag last month.. one evo3 clock 10.6s 0-400, one pick up 2jz clock 10.7s..
damn nice weii...

this event dont have diesal liao la... all see previous got one 12sec diesal pickup takut oledi, all go hide and modify ... lolzzz:stupid:
if jo1 here this he marah la..how can 2jz 10.7 la woi..2j is 1000hp la ....
jinkl also will angry la...10.6sec evo3..coz charade also 10.6sec la....:biggrin:

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
That Crismas Tree same like sepang tu...if charade goin to sabah sure KING punya hehehehe
Hehe the track in my hometown u bring faster car u can't stop hahaha.. Many bad side comment la.. Kampung race ma hahaha.. Tu 2jz pick up using expired mt tayar baii.. I got pics , end of this month I go show u.. Very nice and tidy clean for the pick up haaha

Bump: yaya got one skyline clock 0-400 7sec plus when timing wrong hAhaa.. My friend iswara mirage turbo clock 0.025s hahaha rumour say that timing device is used is sepang drag be4.. Faulty unit.. One car masuk one catergory each participant rm350 don't play play..

Fastest kancil turbo modded is 11.2s

Bump: yaya got one skyline clock 0-400 7sec plus when timing wrong hAhaa.. My friend iswara mirage turbo clock 0.025s hahaha rumour say that timing device is used is sepang drag be4.. Faulty unit.. One car masuk one catergory each participant rm350 don't play play..

Fastest kancil turbo modded is 11.2s

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
haha not all got balak ma.. Balak also control by Sabah boss ma lolz.. Ringo didn't bring his savanna drag last month.. Been waiting for rotor race, but one be4 racing
Day.. At test run oledi masuk longkang.. Sad la... Last year event in sandakan drag race those power car run 0-300 only-.- that why many 8sec and 9sec in YouTube ,, but actually is 0-300 only

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
jo1 care to tell us your car results from todays dyno???
:adore:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
hehehe... 1 bar wastegate spring, cannot boost higher. The turbo still sleeping:sleep:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
hehehe... 1 bar wastegate spring, cannot boost higher. The turbo still sleeping:sleep:

turn up ur boost controller la keke..n u definitely need at least 8 injectors bro,4 of 1850 not enough,ur running e85,at least 8 of 1600cc injectors then u'll see 1000HP marks kekekeke

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
hehehe... he always like that, can see people car hp but his car always cover line.
Anyway, thanks Jo.

Bump:
turn up ur boost controller la keke..n u definitely need at least 8 injectors bro,4 of 1850 not enough,ur running e85,at least 8 of 1600cc injectors then u'll see 1000HP marks kekekeke
To many injector!! too heavy ler...afraid the manifold will break.
Currently using 1650cc to the max planning to change to a little bigger so it can operate at 80%-90% duty cycle.

alex5718

Known Member
Jun 9, 2008
now selling la..
economy down cannot play d la...
have to sell house to play la..
no money to buy dogie box.
HEY vteckiller, how much u gonna sell ur engine? 55psi with 27degree?
can u make it to 80psi? since said so easy to boost
gearbox i will arrange from g-force..kindly let me know the price.

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
I think the BC can do the same if you really know the center line or how to find the center line since it is not a drop in cam. But fp is a drop in cam so at least i'm not that far from center line if i just drop in the cam. It give me more peace of mind to advance or retard the cam.

The other think you need to consider is valve spring.. BC is cheap but FP you really need a stiffer spring like kiggly's beehive.. The price of the spring almost the same with the cam..:bawling:

The BC cam work with higher lift but the FP cam is a square cam with lower lift as compare to BC.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i think the bc can do the same if you really know the center line or how to find the center line since it is not a drop in cam. But fp is a drop in cam so at least i'm not that far from center line if i just drop in the cam. It give me more peace of mind to advance or retard the cam.

The other think you need to consider is valve spring.. Bc is cheap but fp you really need a stiffer spring like kiggly's beehive.. The price of the spring almost the same with the cam..:bawling:

The bc cam work with higher lift but the fp cam is a square cam with lower lift as compare to bc.
hehe , nice design

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car has been vandalised with spray paint just this morning. and its barely 1 month old!! :bawling: I wonder if anyone out here can advise on the correct method to remove the paint without respraying the whole car? it has never been waxed nor polished before, just the fresh coat of paint right out from the factory.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience