Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
Price
RM 1900
Condition
New
CASIO EDIFICE MUGEN EDITION Limited Edition Watch

Commemorating the 50th anniversary of a Japanese motorsports pioneer: The MUGEN collaboration EDIFICE SOSPENSIONE
Presenting a collaboration between MUGEN, a brand that is still a leader at the forefront of the motorsports world as it celebrates its 50th anniversary, and EDIFICE SOSPENSIONE, a timepiece born of a “real motorsports” concept. This watch powerfully evokes the valiant racing spirit of MUGEN, capturing the identity of the brand in all aspects of its design, including the colors, logo, and emblem. The band is made of Alcantara, a sophisticated material known for its use in high-end auto interiors, as well. This premium-quality chronograph is more than worthy of this special anniversary.

FEATURE1
Bold, original face design featuring MUGEN brand colors
The whole watch design expresses the MUGEN brand colors: white, red, gold, and black. A color scheme with a strong visual effect makes the brand identity apparent at a glance with the three colored bars across the middle of the black dial, the tips of the hour and minute hands, the red section of the inset dial, and inlaid parts of the index marks and dial. The MUGEN logo at the 3 o’clock position creates a unique look for this collaboration model.

FEATURE2
Actual typeface data supplied by MUGEN for bezel engraving
An engraving on the bezel features the font used on shift knobes made by MUGEN, created with actual typeface data supplied by MUGEN.

FEATURE3
Band made of Alcantara material, capturing the MUGEN spirit
The band is made with Alcantara, a material also used in MUGEN race car seats. In addition to being elegant and soft to the touch, the material features durability, breathability, and ease of care. MUGEN POWER and Eye Commander logos symbolising the spirit of MUGEN are embossed on the band, with three-color stitching in brand colors. The MUGEN colors and logo are featured on the double band loop made of leather and metal as well.
*Alcantara is a registered trademark of Alcantara S.p.A.

FEATURE4
Carbon fiber-reinforced resin case with suspension arm design
Inspired by the double wishbone suspension used in race cars with pairs of upper and lower forked arms, the lugs that connect the bands to the case are configured in a four-arm arrangement. Carbon fiber-reinforced resin is used as the case material, delivering both strength and lightness.

RM1900.00

Serious Buyer Only.
postage can be arranged.
Please Visit our page for more imported car parts.
R.S Enterprise - PRO Niaga Store on Mudah.my
Special Parts can be order from Japan
We ship worldwide
if you are interested please call me at
Alan 012-4038323
Alan @ RS Auto Acc

2023-12-09 16_02_56-ECB-40MU-1A _ CASIO MALAYSIA.jpg
2023-12-09 16_03_17-ECB-40MU-1A _ CASIO MALAYSIA.jpg
2023-12-09 16_03_31-ECB-40MU-1A _ CASIO MALAYSIA.jpg
2023-12-09 16_03_56-ECB-40MU-1A _ CASIO MALAYSIA.jpg
2023-12-09 16_04_12-ECB-40MU-1A _ CASIO MALAYSIA.png
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-09 at 15.21.39_6307a3f5.jpg

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, i'm looking for a reliable spray/knocking workshop around the klang valley area.

i need the workmanship to be good and fast.

the regular one i WENT to has pissed me off for the last time, they don't seem to care about the quality they produce thus giving me shit everytime. i'm fed up of having to go back over and over again to rectify things that should have been done FIRST time.

i changed my car roof due to the excessive rusting. got it back, it leaked badly during rain...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience