Wanted : Oakley Dartboard White/Night Camo

Looking For

Wanted : Oakley Dartboard White/Night Camo

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Anyone selling the above kindly sms/call me 012-2410228 with price & item condition.

1 - Dartboard - White Camo - Titanium Clear Lens
2 - Dartboard - Night Camo
3 - Dartboard - Berry/Honey
4 - Monster Dog - Night Camo
5 - Medusa with googles - M/L

TQ

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
still in hunt :

- Dartboard - White Camo (additional unit)
- Dartboard - Night Camo
- Dartboard - Berry
- Monster Dog - Night Camo
- Medusa with googles - M/L (additional unit)
- Gascan Troy Lee
- Eyepatch Toad Francis (additional unit)

TQ

raining

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
kuala lumpur
hey man i'm also looking for oakley medusa with google.

Bump: i saw one in Bangkok last year,wanted to buy but that was S size,so disappointed. They told me medusa is discontinued,can't be found in Oakley. Do you know where i still can find it?

Bump: i saw one in Bangkok last year,wanted to buy but that was S size,so disappointed. They told me medusa is discontinued,can't be found in Oakley. Do you know where i still can find it?

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
hey man i'm also looking for oakley medusa with google.

bro, even S you should grab, (if the price is right) you are very lucky seeing it displayed for sale.
im using S too its a good fit to me even quite tight sometimes.
yes its discont & now become collectors & the holy grail of all oaks.
the best place for your size is fetching 1 from ebay.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car stranded yesterday infront KFC...car cant start...when turn the key no whining sound from the pump...try to shaken abit the the f-pump relay..but not working like b4 as what i always did..., left the car whole night there..nxt morning came with my mechanic.. they give a try and suddenly the car can start...can hear the f-pump whining when put car key to 'on'.. the question is...what happen to my car?? izzit the fuel pump relay going bad or that the sign of my fuel pump will gone after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience