Wanted: Hcc Logo

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
Yeap, it looks almost exactly the same already. Just fill in the word 'guppy' inside the logo will be 99% similar.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
muhahaha, my god.

any update guys?wanna make t-shirt and sticker ..
if no decision, maybe we just use the word "HCC" in a more special font.

mascot we decide later.

Last edited:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Oh, I thought the "guppy" logo that Ace mention.
BS, the logo that you last post, the red "guppy" shark that Ace named, hehe, also can be consider as it's simply and easy to draw. Just need to edit it and mod it a bit.

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
daniel, bs
yeap, the cute little blue shark. Girls will definately like it. You can make it a soft toy also. hehe

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Wah, I never thought of turning it into a soft toy also. Can sell it as memorabilia to earn some money to fund the club..............hehehehehe...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As enthusiasts it's our job to unload our wallets buying up all sorts of power-enhancing gear.It's why we work; it's why we save; it's what we do, and we wouldn't do anything else. But all too often, we dump our dollars into increasing engine air-flow and fuel delivery without completing the entire package. There are three parts to the power puzzle, and it's all too easy to overlook the missing ingredient: FIRE!. What good is cramming additional air and fuel into your combustion chamber if...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience