BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Guys,

HCC Logo wanted.
Criteria

1. Simple (Keep Sticker printing cost low)
  2. Easy to remember
  3. Outstanding

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
hey president(BS), heheh...wat u think if we get flyers first b4 printing stickers? recruit more members 1st la...but of coz, no harm working on a design for the sticker la...can have it ready n print later...do in bulk sure save cost...but need the numbers b4 can do that la..
these few days i seen some coupes at parking lots...really wanted to put flyers at their windscreen, but no flyer....

babyprecious1988

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Pee Jay
@!eX_8475 said:
hey president(BS), heheh...wat u think if we get flyers first b4 printing stickers? recruit more members 1st la...but of coz, no harm working on a design for the sticker la...can have it ready n print later...do in bulk sure save cost...but need the numbers b4 can do that la..
these few days i seen some coupes at parking lots...really wanted to put flyers at their windscreen, but no flyer....

Alex.. don't need flyer la.. ask wengfai.. he can teach u.. he's the head of recruitment for HCC ;)

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
u mean chase the cars n stop them ah? hehe...those at parking lot, n no ppl there, how?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
@!eX_8475 said:
u mean chase the cars n stop them ah? hehe...those at parking lot, n no ppl there, how?
@!eX bro, you can buy some kacang and munch while waiting for them at the parking lot lo...hehehe...

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
then people might think you are trying to snatch their car and come walap u first

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
get walap ah? haha...not so cham gua....but hyundai owners here all so bz...not so free wait lo....easier put some flyer....my suggestion la...

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
HCC Invitation Flyer

Hi all,

Here's a sample of the invitation flyer (pictures coutesy of babyprecious).
Not the best flyer but hope to send the right message to potential new HCC members.
Print in Black & White lor..no need colour.
If you need the original file (in powerpoint, pls PM me your email address).

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
HCC logo. v.1

Hi everyone.

Here is what I had in mind for our club logo.

Shark: because Tiburon means shark in spanish. and also because our cars were inspired by sharks.
Red & Blue: korean colors.

let me know what to change and comments please.
thank you :_:

babyprecious1988

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Pee Jay
dartango said:
Hi all,

Here's a sample of the invitation flyer (pictures coutesy of babyprecious).
Not the best flyer but hope to send the right message to potential new HCC members.
Print in Black & White lor..no need colour.
If you need the original file (in powerpoint, pls PM me your email address).

Thanx.. didn't notice the atttachement.. tot u forgot to attach the files.. hehehe

babyprecious1988

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Pee Jay
Cow said:
Hi everyone.

Here is what I had in mind for our club logo.

Shark: because Tiburon means shark in spanish. and also because our cars were inspired by sharks.
Red & Blue: korean colors.

let me know what to change and comments please.
thank you :_:

thanx.. nice.. good job.. but i think the shark is a bit fierce.. can make the shark a bit friendlier ah coz HCC is a friendly club.. hehehe.. just my dua sen.. cheers!

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i'm not media creator, just throw images copy from other online club source.

Other Tiburon logo

flash version
[MEDIA]http://www.tiburondriversteam.com/swf/logo_tdt.swf[/MEDIA]

Last edited:

@!eX_8475

Known Member
Mar 2, 2006
nice logo, i think for sports car, not too fierce la...but if wan to portray friendly image, can make it a bit cuter la..hehe

dartango, i downloaded the attatchment for the flyer, but can't seem to read it..can send me the ori file? [email protected]
thanks..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So we have established that the new Toyota 86 inherits the vital DNAs from the old AE86, maintaining the important bits of a fun-to-drive, rear-wheel drive sports coupe. If anything, It had impressed us at ZTH as well as the respected pro drifter, Tengku Djan. These are contributing assurances that the 86 is here to stay and is on it's way to becoming the next big thing in the motorsports scene real...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience