Want to know stuff for B8-210

pathfinder

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
hi

need to know any performance clutch available for B8-210 ?
going to hybrid the gearbox with tx3 'sampan' and 210

any clutch? want to know estimated price also

and, what the suitable in tank fuel pump? is 255 LPH is too big flow?
What brand would u suggest? Also the price
If kedai potong punya fuel pump, from what car suitable?
Plan to use TX3 fuel tank

Exhaust piping...what is the ideal size? downpipe to end..

finally...what the safe boost with all stock 210 engine? ECU also stock standard

terima kasih banyak

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
hi

need to know any performance clutch available for B8-210 ?
going to hybrid the gearbox with tx3 'sampan' and 210

any clutch? want to know estimated price also

and, what the suitable in tank fuel pump? is 255 LPH is too big flow?
What brand would u suggest? Also the price
If kedai potong punya fuel pump, from what car suitable?
Plan to use TX3 fuel tank

Exhaust piping...what is the ideal size? downpipe to end..

finally...what the safe boost with all stock 210 engine? ECU also stock standard

terima kasih banyak
act clutch, exedy, or centerforce clutch set would be great. dont hybrid 800-1500rm

dont use second hand, pump, if rosak engine can die, allways buy new. walbros are 400rm brand new might as well. dont forget a fuel regulator

1.8cc. i'm guessing 2.75" or 3"

1.0-1.2bar would be fine, for the 210 turbine i think 1.5bar also can, if you get your fueling right.:hmmmm:

dont own a b8. but got some car sense la

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
i agree with u pimpin 323.

im using b8.tx3 gearbox.using exedy performance 3 puck racing(i think).cost u around rm1200.

about the fuel pump, im using stock one thinking of getting a walbro too.but too noisy.to my opinion using a 2nd hand one still ok.1jz or 2jz pump should be ok.

yes 1.5bar can.but i heard about the b8 boost cut is at 1.28 bar.but my fren bantai up to 1.5bar boleh je.that one i dont know.make sure the mixture is not lean, than its ok la kot.lean and rich i mean.both also will bring trouble.tune it right!

and isi more fuel.hehe

gracer motorsports

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
get walbro fuel pump + safc 5 button +fuel regulator + vr4 injectors = can high boost already .....

like for me im using a standard b8 180 with RB26 pump safc 5 button no fuel regulator yet + vr4 injectors i can boost at 1.2 bar on my vj20 turbo :)

pathfinder

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
thanks to all

i'm newbie play-play with 210. in process to drop in the 210 engine in 1994 323 4 doors.

Will do the 1st stage like air filter,clutch ,exhaust system and bov (bov is gone when i bought the halfcut).

okay..Walbro is rm400 & Exedy is around rm1200 right?
What fuel regulator should i buy? Price?

standard 210 injectors,berapa cc ?
if not mistaken,the 210 pistons are forged..true or not?

can i use current 323 4 doors fuel tank? i was informed the TX3 1.8 'sampan' fuel tank is better because it can handle surging.

what should i look for and do before installing the 210 engine?

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
i drive a tx3 sampan now....so far what you've mentioned all ok. i've never had any problems with the mechanical components except one time my fuel railing masuk angin. changed that and all is ok.

rajie,
what sort of bhp are you getting fr your set-up ? i ask becoz am considering safc for a little fuel saving during idling but a litttle extra boost during WOT. can the safc give me that ??

dorminate

Known Member
Feb 5, 2006
for ur information 210 got no boost cut..bantai je..
i'm running wif stock engine n turbo(vj23), boosting up to 2bar..
but ur fuel system must be very well tune laa..
210 n 180 piston is like the same..but the mat r diff..
everythin in 210 engine look like same wiff 180 but it is nop..
conrod,crank,piston,injector all of them laa..

pathfinder

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
hi

VJ23 = 210 turbo
VJ20 = 180 turbo

right?

I'd like to go for 3" exhaust piping
but some ppl advise for 2.5" piping

any advise?

need suggestion and ideas for 1st stage mods

i bought the halfcut without blow off valve. what bov hould i buy?

best air filter?
clutch?
muffler?
intercooler?
fuel pump (which LPH?)
fuel regulator?

what about external wastegate? better use or not? what size is best for the 210 turbo? can i use the ori manifold to mount the wategate?

finally..better use SAFC or not?

thank u

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
aiyoo..this guy this going all out lorh.dude, regulator usually ppl use sard.but hks got also, if im not mistaken, the double diapharm one.that should be sweet.the safc need i think cause u need to tune unless u decide to go for ems. :)

dorminate,
what fuel pump r u using.i know walbro can do the job well.but the rm400 is like kindda costly for me.2jz?rb26?what about this kindda pump?

mine 210, only boosting at 1bar.safc and fuel regulator.but no pump. i dont think there's any use to go for tuning since i dont have the pump.vr4 injectors?how much it will cost me eh?guys, where do u guys go for tuning?kolo?i need some introduction from u guys to anyone tuning lorh.i dont really know them since im a newbee.

about the boost cut...is it true ah?i mean im not saying u r lying.but is there anyone whos facing the same thing about the no boost cut?u know the halfcut that we got here from japan is not all the same right.

cheers guys!

loque1909

May 4, 2005
u need to tune ur car as it will safe your engine from detonating. trust me, it isn't easy to find the 210 motor nowdays and it will cause u a bomb. to be on the safe side, u can start the initial steps by replacing ur pump to walbro 255, vr4 injectors, any reliable brand of fuel regulator, safc 5 button or blue screen and perhaps a vr4 fmic as a basic. with this, u have enuff fuel to support ur application whether or not 180 or 210 engine.

with 210 engine, u are able to push more than 180 over it's advantages as to stronger inner components of the motor. however, it still depends on the engine's health and conditions as u know it is quite aged and most needed to be overhauled.

for trusted tuner, i send my precious to GT Auto sunway. reasoning for it, i'm satisfied with their quality as well as the owner's themselves have been into mazda and ford a long way.

Last edited:

pathfinder

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
thanks

how about locally made Trinity clutch? Good enough for stock 210 ?

have to agree 210 egine very2 difficult to get.
never plan to play2 high boost

just want it to run smooth and safe

loque1909

May 4, 2005
i dunno really know bout them... maybe someone can info u on that. i think if it is for daily driver it should be alrite, but it is the matter when u want to boost it up is really questionable whther it can last to take the beating. so rather than double spending, might as well get a set of clutches that can uphold to that need and reliable to use it daily.

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
hi guys.

im using exedy as i mentioned earliear.and it has been like almost 2 years.still ok.not really bantai everyday.but once a week go out and merempit.haha.the clutch is still ok(and i hope will last longer)

i had eyeing on the walbro and then go for tuning.btw, vr4 fmic?.what's that yah?:hmmmm:

pathfinder

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
VR4 FMIC is the intercooler
Front Mount Intercooler

as for intercooler,if the ori 210 works fine,will stick to the ori intrcooler
if not, most probably an Evo 3 intrcooler

now want to know about engine oil cooler. 210 ada oil cooler ?
tak jumpa cari

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
dont have la dude.no oil cooler for b8210 and b8180..if u want, then use e1 or so.but if just like u mention about driving safe and smooth...i dont think u need the oil cooler.hehe.or might as well get b8180.hehe.i said exactly what u said before.but now im in search for a fuel pump.running lean on high boost.

the ori intercooler does not look mean on ur car la dude.haha.go for evo dude.a fren of mine just fit in e3 fmic(sounds like some kind of electronic gadget)...look good.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Earlier today, BMW Group Malaysia introduced the BMW 1 Series M Coupé. If you're an avid //M fan, you'll probably already know that under the bonnet lies an in-line six cylinder engine witn BMW TwinTurbo technology - recently the recipient of the best-in-class award at the 2012 International Engine of the Year Awards. The blown 3.0-litre unit churns out 340bhp/450Nm from as low as 1,500rpm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience