Wanna my Kenari look good and fast.HELP ME!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
pop... u drive a kelisa or kenari?? where are you from?? any other mod on ur car?

erin_k-car said:
Aiyo,why until now still no one can answer me is HOTBITS extractor and exhaust got sport car sound or not or soundless like normal

extractor doesnt create any sound for ur ride unles u change the rear muffler.....y not try ZENDEN?:_:

hehe , my bird not modify much just std modify , hey kenny why no on9 MSN long time ..

haha... i'm not active in k2oc ler... just lepak2 there, read read...

Lovemaker said:
haha... i'm not active in k2oc ler... just lepak2 there, read read...

i think there u can't get much things that u need,perhaps here u can get better grade siham like Fiona or Julie:biggrin:

Btw i saw a few KLIM06 models in Ikano doing promotion work for LG, they stand around giving away catalogue of LG.Very chun o, short skirt and tight shirt, one of the girl is the volvol model and the ice Blaunkpunt model and plus a few more i couldn't recall.:regular_smile:

Tohsan said:
i think there u can't get much things that u need,perhaps here u can get better grade siham like Fiona or Julie:biggrin:

Btw i saw a few KLIM06 models in Ikano doing promotion work for LG, they stand around giving away catalogue of LG.Very chun o, short skirt and tight shirt, one of the girl is the volvol model and the ice Blaunkpunt model and plus a few more i couldn't recall.:regular_smile:
haha...that Volvo wan damn cham wan wor...kena panggil to go off stage cause she blocking people take picture...hahahhahaha

Tohsan said:
Aik!Butty also check out girls thats such a great miracles muahahahahahaha :biggrin:
He still a guy mah…only different that he got titanium ball nia…we have is soft and small ball….hahaha

erm....try to use iridium n k&n air filter...........it works for me.....my kenari can reach 160 ,on the highway...........n want more power try to change to drop off airfilter + CAI....

Top Bottom