Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Waja and APM 1.6 Coil spring

joseph_lim75

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
Hi all,

I am just wondering which of the 2 coil spring will make the rear height higher ? I am currently having a GAB absorber + Waja Coil Spring + thicker bush, but my car doesn't seems to look higher, is only 2 finger.

Will 1.6 APM spring help if i replace with Waja ??

My car is a Wira 4g91.

Thank you

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hi all,

I am just wondering which of the 2 coil spring will make the rear height higher ? I am currently having a GAB absorber + Waja Coil Spring + thicker bush, but my car doesn't seems to look higher, is only 2 finger.

Will 1.6 APM spring help if i replace with Waja ??

My car is a Wira 4g91.

Thank you
u sure u rear spring is taken out from waja???
waja ori rear spring is around 5 fringer geh lo.

joseph_lim75

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
u sure u rear spring is taken out from waja???
waja ori rear spring is around 5 fringer geh lo.
Thanx Waja2003 for the comment. But how do I check the spring is WAJA or not ? The tyre shop did compare my stock spring with the waja spring he shown me, it is longer than my one. But I am doubt on the stiffness of the spring. I did not compare the diameter or roughness of the spring though, only the height i saw.

Attached is my car height, you can see is not high at all, it is just normal, i have tried again is 3 finger, not 2. My expectation is with this setup (GAB Sport abs+thick bush+waja spring), it should be higher than the normal, but it is not

Thanx.

Attachments

ped_asti

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2007
KL/JB
whoa wut tyre u size n rims u use bro?? as for me im using waja spring for front and rear.. with 205/50/16 tyres im using now.. i can get 4finger gap between the tyre and mudguard... without using any bush and only apm 1.6 wira gas absorber.. how come ur spring is not high r?? maybe not waja i think..

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Thanx Waja2003 for the comment. But how do I check the spring is WAJA or not ? The tyre shop did compare my stock spring with the waja spring he shown me, it is longer than my one. But I am doubt on the stiffness of the spring. I did not compare the diameter or roughness of the spring though, only the height i saw.

Attached is my car height, you can see is not high at all, it is just normal, i have tried again is 3 finger, not 2. My expectation is with this setup (GAB Sport abs+thick bush+waja spring), it should be higher than the normal, but it is not

Thanx.
i think u 1 is wira 1.6 spring only..
if waja spring with out bush also very very high ady 1..
i hv 1 set rear spring for waja,offer me a price if u really intrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! Anyone spotted this car, please give a call at 0193824143 or 0123737669
Details
Champagne in colour,GT Wing, bronze 16inch rims,car lining sticker
Car lost on friday at old klang road and heard a few tip-off's about it at a few areas but still can't find it..Please give us a call if you found any abandoned car with the details above or seen it on the road..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience