VW Beetle Custom & Performance

prabha71

Feb 8, 2007
I got it off Ebay US. I then got the rebuild kit and air cleaner kits new off ebay and got it done up. I paid all in around near 200 US for the Carb and parts.

gtauto

Apr 6, 2007
Parts for sale

Any of you guys need any new or used beetle parts? I have used 1600cc pistons and skirts, dual port cylinder heads, single port cylinder heads, brand new AS41 brazil engine case. I can even get CB performance parts if you guys are interested. Let me know guys....thanks.

mathen

Apr 10, 2006
Re: Parts for sale

dude, what abt msd ignition systems? the older ones would be splendid, they work the best.. can ya get them?

gtauto

Apr 6, 2007

mathen,

I have msd stuff. What you need? I have the new digital 6. Just sold the msd 6a last month. Sorry mate but you can still use the digital 6. It has more functions.

gtauto

Apr 6, 2007
Guys,

Anyone has used vw type 1 transmission for sale. Transmission code is AS and final drive is 3.875 ratio. Thanks.

GNandGS

Known Member
Feb 24, 2006
how much for the MSD D6 and what comes with it exactly?

mathen

Apr 10, 2006

wht r the extra functions anyway? hw much does it cost.. im running on 1778cc dual port as41.. where r u based anyway?

gtauto

Apr 6, 2007

wht r the extra functions anyway? hw much does it cost.. im running on 1778cc dual port as41.. where r u based anyway?
The MSD D6 will cost 1.8k for the unit. The additional function is rev limiter, ignition retard. My shop is in Bandar Sunway.

mathen

Apr 10, 2006
thats the super high end one.. i'm lookin 4 some more street like.. this car is my daily drive.. what do u suggest? where r u exactly at sunway?

pupjoint

Known Member
Jun 3, 2007
the D6 is digital while the 6a and al are analogue.

what is the state of tune of the engine to require the MSD?

gtauto

Apr 6, 2007
the D6 is digital while the 6a and al are analogue.

what is the state of tune of the engine to require the MSD?
you don't need have a powerful engine to use msd ignitions. what msd does is improve the spark of the ignition system. If you improve the spark of the ignition system then you will have a complete burn and creates more power.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

I am organising a bulk purchase for Radiostar alarm in Malacca.

I will be able to get discounts if I can have a group of interested purchasers.

Feel free to pm me for pricing.

If you are interested to find out more about the functions and features, you can pm or call me at 012 635 9913.

Thanks.

armik
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience