Vtec turbo questions

carnage

Known Member
May 11, 2005
bdr baru sentul
guys...

US's HCI mag claims that the most unreliable b16a internal (4 turbocharging)
is the piston... with forged pistons and correct tuning,
they say stock b16a can stand up to 24psi generating around 500 ponies...

but my guess is their trial is done 'for that occasion' only... we wouldnt know
what the lifespan is gonna be provided our very own driving styles... and
considering how meticulous the maintenance too.
if my eg is turbined, i'll surely unleash hell on a daily basis!! u think the engine
can tahan a few yrs?

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
i have seen clips of vtec turbo eating a dodge viper and a corvette in a 400m race ....vtec turbo with correct setting its a mean machine on the loose ......

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
uuyooo B18CR built with turbo sumore!!!damn tremendous performance u will get ooo...respect la bro hanjackal,respect ur money too hehehe...anyway gud luck,just share some my poor opinion here...ensure enuf budget,proper workmanship,rite stuff installation with rite spec sumore,learn some of respective knowledge..etc to make things done in smile....suggest not to use it as a daily drive..tak sayang ke??find a 2nd lol....tata

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
I've 1 prelude half-cut h22A manual come with turbo from japan
Do PM me if you interested

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
integramania,
u 1st day play car arr??sum more play DOHC VTEC??whr got cheap n good 1???muuahahhahah.....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

aik.. how come my post missing one??? nevermind, just to inform ya all that I have poured Tufoil to my 500cc bike. My measurement was 1/2 Tufoil for my bike engine capacity. Another half for my car :D Well, as expected, my bike run smoother, less engine noise and less heat. Recommended to all big bike users ehehehehhe free promotion to Focal Point.
BTW, I went to Ace Hardware luckily got 3 bottles left... it sells like goreng pisang...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience