Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

blackcruzer

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
Kepong KL
Sifus,

Need ur help.. I want to change my steering wheel to a sport one. Does the autocruise control at the steering wheel is connected to the steering? If i change my steering wheel, can i still use the autocruise control?

adios,
Yo gringo, if u want to change to sport steering but still wanna use the autocruise control can, but u must buy boss kit with autocruise control button. The price a bit higher than normal one. The stock autocruise control lever u cant use back at ur sport steering. I got the autocruise boss kit. if u want i can sell to u..im not use it anymore. if not mistaken the new boss kit is about Rm 110...correct me if im wrong..

Gringo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2006
Yo gringo, if u want to change to sport steering but still wanna use the autocruise control can, but u must buy boss kit with autocruise control button. The price a bit higher than normal one. The stock autocruise control lever u cant use back at ur sport steering. I got the autocruise boss kit. if u want i can sell to u..im not use it anymore. if not mistaken the new boss kit is about Rm 110...correct me if im wrong..
Blackcruzer,

Thanks mate, How much do you want to sell the boss kit?
Where is ur location? can i see the merchandise first?
But the way, i came to know that you are one off the 'org kuat' for v-sixers club, im interested to join and can i submit my application to you?

adios,

blackcruzer

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
Kepong KL
Blackcruzer,

Thanks mate, How much do you want to sell the boss kit?
Where is ur location? can i see the merchandise first?
But the way, i came to know that you are one off the 'org kuat' for v-sixers club, im interested to join and can i submit my application to you?

adios,
yo gringo...im just nearby u la bro...in sri damansara/KIP...u from damansara damai right? sure u can see first..price cheap2 one la...call me lah bro...017-6398384 (shah) im not org kuat lahhh...hahahah...just a committee member....yeahh u can submit to me....i can help u for that...

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
bro blackcruzer.
u guys still lepak at Mosin every friday nite?
maybe nk join u guys this week n submit my registration.

n do u know where to get the eterna spoiler?
i've been looking for spoilers n the eterna spoiler looks good

blackcruzer

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
Kepong KL
bro blackcruzer.
u guys still lepak at Mosin every friday nite?
maybe nk join u guys this week n submit my registration.

n do u know where to get the eterna spoiler?
i've been looking for spoilers n the eterna spoiler looks good
bro, just call me if u want to submit then we meet somewhere ...the spoiler have to ask v-sixers members, they know where to get...or maybe got member wanna sell their spoiler

chriiz18

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
Hey Guys! Just wanna know how reliable is Perdana V6tt or a standard V6? Thought of buying and need to know what's the petrol consumption like and the maintenance? Coz my dad said, maintaining a perdana is quite costly. Please guide me on these and anyone selling perdana?

Cheers Guys!

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
well....both standard V6 and V6TT are reliable.... unless the car or engine that you are getting are in a bad shape....

fuel consumption....varies between 19 to excess of 22 cents per km....
full tanks an average of RM 100 each time...

parts wise, both V6 and V6TT shares most of the common engine parts....
generally parts are a fraction pricier than the other protons....
here's a preview....timing belt's 500 to 700, spark plugs 400+, plug cables 500 +/-........

hope these helps

Perdanalusuh

Aug 4, 2006
As for me...

Daily use : V6
Weekend car : v6tt

My v6tt only move once a week or going outstation. The fuel consumption is killing : )
For daily driving , I drive my other car instead.

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
guys guys....anyone here knows where is exedy office?or knows anyone from exedy?
and hotbits also...in need of those both contacts.....thanks....

thanks..

ash-kimura:- call me wei...i lost all my numbers in my hp..........

emetz

Feb 8, 2004
KL
As for me...

Daily use : V6
Weekend car : v6tt

My v6tt only move once a week or going outstation. The fuel consumption is killing : )
For daily driving , I drive my other car instead.
for me.... everyday V6TT include balik kampung
fuel consumption RM 10 for 50 km.... when on highway can save RM 10....
Depend on driving skill and style..

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
guys guys....anyone here knows where is exedy office?or knows anyone from exedy?
and hotbits also...in need of those both contacts.....thanks....

thanks..

ash-kimura:- call me wei...i lost all my numbers in my hp..........
bro monster,call this no 016 2971628.his name is william.performance n service advisor for speedwork.
about exedy,i don't think they talk to end user.

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
nah im looking for the head office here for sponsorship......and i need the right person to talk to about it...anyone can help me out here

georgett

Known Member
Oct 11, 2006
my 2.5L perdana single turbo GT35, RM10 for 50km highway constant 110km/h.
at city 40km only... similar to yours..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

searching for answers here.... as im still green in the whole modding buisness....

im driving a wira 1.6xli Millenium Ed. after a month of driving the car i had a problem where the mechanic said i had to change the engine(till today i still dont know whether he was telling the truth..) so i agreed and opted for a 4g93 mitsu engine as he said it would be cheaper than trying to replace it with another 4g92 proton engine.... total cost of the procedure is RM1200(is this cheap or expansive?)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience