• Total voters

vtecR

Known Member
Aug 22, 2005
malaysia
$$$ makes POWER??
Or
Knowledge makes power??

Which one u all think can make ur car power??

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
actually u will need both...

but if u got money only, then just leave the car to the expert n tell him what output you wan.

when car done, pay d bills.

if you got knowledge but no cash, dream ON...nothing you can do. you know what to do to make the car perform better, but u cant....coz u no $$$

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
knowledge for sure any day of the week
if you got a lot of $$ but no knowledge the most probable thing thats gonna happen is you are going to lose all that $$ within no time by making bad financial decisions
however it is easy to make $$$ once you have knowledge
so easy choice for me:smokin:

vtecR

Known Member
Aug 22, 2005
malaysia
u got $$$ u can buy everythin including knowledge..no
$$$ cannot do anything...talk only...
So if u want talk about mod car..show the $$$ first
If not dont talk cock...cheers

vtecR

Known Member
Aug 22, 2005
malaysia
Of courselh ..if u stoopid but u got $$$ u oso can get degree..haha
U oso can pay people to teach u..u no $$$ who want
Teach u...haha..unless u fucking genius...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
no u cant, at least not from a good quality uni. u cant buy ur way to be a genius sir, u need to learn smart and work hard for dat. ive been on dat road, so saying money can buy knowledge is like an insult to me fyi

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

one more thing, having the money to buy urself a degree/phD/etc doesnt mean u r smart, its just u have sum paper dat doesnt mean anything until u can prove to the WORLD u r really what dat papers state. nuff said

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
for china wong fei hung time...we need kungfu skill coz u got $$$ living big house but dunno kungfu...die if robber with high kungfu skill come rob u...and for poor student who lot of knowledge just dream on...did we see any of them pass exam be officer?normally pay up for that chair...show me $$$ then u can sit that chair...unless u really honest...final end sell ur poem or collection of nice picture..for that time i will choose kungfu skill ,for nowaday i will choose $$$ as money can buy happnienss,love,power(including datukship or tan sri ship),respect from other after know am rich big boss.
knowledge?it cant give u better life unless u r lucky got find right way if not,same with other work from 8 to 5 salary around rm2k to rm10k depend how big ur paper...

:thefinger:

vtecR

Known Member
Aug 22, 2005
malaysia
Yes..i hve no offence bout tat..but e topic
Here bout $$$ vs knowledge..which
Can make power for ur ride..
1 more thing,Who cares bout u smart or not..now days u got e paper,
U got e job..if not u got nothing to prove..

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Of courselh ..if u stoopid but u got $$$ u oso can get degree..haha
U oso can pay people to teach u..u no $$$ who want
Teach u...haha..unless u fucking genius...
ok here is what is probably gonna happen if you have $$$ and your stupid yet you are unwilling o learn because you think $$ is enough
sure you may go to a uni and be able to come out of it with a degree because you have lots of $$$
then maybe someone will employ you because you have this degree
then not too long down the road your employer will realise that you have dont have adequate knowledge to work at his firm and probably guess that you are just one of those guys with a lot of $$ who has just gone and bought himself a degree
then once you have been fired you will realize that degree you have is just a worthless piece of paper which you can only use to wipe your ass because you dont have any actual knowledge to back up having that degree
then you will regret not having made the effort when you were in uni to actually obtain this knowledge and realize that knowledge is indeed more important than $$
simply because $$ can be obtained if you have knowledge but no $$ at all
but knowledge cannot be purchased even if you had all the $$ in the world unless you are willing to learn then only can knowledge come to you

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

for china wong fei hung time...we need kungfu skill coz u got $$$ living big house but dunno kungfu...die if robber with high kungfu skill come rob u...and for poor student who lot of knowledge just dream on...did we see any of them pass exam be officer?normally pay up for that chair...show me $$$ then u can sit that chair...unless u really honest...final end sell ur poem or collection of nice picture..for that time i will choose kungfu skill ,for nowaday i will choose $$$ as money can buy happnienss,love,power(including datukship or tan sri ship),respect from other after know am rich big boss.
knowledge?it cant give u better life unless u r lucky got find right way if not,same with other work from 8 to 5 salary around rm2k to rm10k depend how big ur paper...

:thefinger:
you can make a lot lot more than 2k to 10k :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

aint dat the whole truth kumar
dam straight :biggrin:

vtecR

Known Member
Aug 22, 2005
malaysia
Jimmyae101 u r rite bro..who say u smart if u dont hve $$$??
Lot my fucking friends fails in their SPM oso a degree
Holder now..so cuz of $$$ they can get..who going
To respect tat...
Sit 1 corner n think bout tat

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
u also need knowledge to use ur knowledge to get whatever u want. the saying "knowledge is power" is not for nothing sir. ive seen stupid people conned out of their money, until no money dah..

plus, this thread isnt about money be able to buy anything, iam just saying u cant buy knowledge. i wud want to see if anybody can be clever because they have a big amount in their bank account, if this is possible rich people shudnt study in any uni/college because they can just buy knowledge like what sum people are saying in this thread, kan?

knowledge cant give u better life? i beg to differ sir, iam where iam right now because of what i have in this brain of mine, thank you. i mean, i didnt pay anybody to employ me u know..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
Jimmyae101 u r rite bro..who say u smart if u dont hve $$$??
Lot my fucking friends fails in their SPM oso a degree
Holder now..so cuz of $$$ they can get..who going
To respect tat...
Sit 1 corner n think bout tat
lol, i dont need to think about it sir, iam laughing at dis fact. i know u r saying the truth but ive never tot anybody wud be proud to admit it. these are the lucky bastards imo, not much ilmu also can get a degree.. LOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eB6R3h05Qh4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch this video of the Audi heritage explained and the introduction of the new Audi TT RS. The Quattro drivetrain has been here for almost 3 decades. A great heritage explained in the video and definitely reasons why our beloved friend Izso, loves one. Here's to you buddy! Enjoy the video
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience