vr4 wiring problem

calvinpkk

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
kl
Visit site
hi friends, i have some problem with my vr4 wiring so need u guys giving some idea to solve it.....my car sometimes can't charge the battery and i have change the alternator for 3 times but still not work, the foreman told me that is the wiring problem......he told me my car is using all vr4 wiring now......can i just change the evo wiring for my car....

killerloop25

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
Yes you can indeed. It would be better to change to the evo's and all problems slove.But...its would be perfect if you can also get the aircond wirings and meter as well.. Then you don't have to cut and join the aircond wirings...Also you need to change the inlet manifold.The problem I encountered with the evo wirings is that the car tends to run extra rich and you will get strong smell from the tailpipes. Good luck in trying.

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
can juz buy the complete wiring from half cut shops meh?i mean they willing to sell juz the wiring ah?then wat happens to the rest of the half cut?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys ! I planned to change my Evo 3 pistons to a higher compression pistons like the 2JZ pistons ..
but recently i heard that higher compression pistons are no good for higher boost..:hmmmm:
if like that why some people convert their pistons to higher compression pistons ? what are the pros and cons of this higher and lower compression piston ?:mad:

need some help here ..:vollkommenauf:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience