Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

zeddd

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
interested, can u pls PM me ur best price 4 this VS + Grounding wire + installation ,the price w/out installation ..oso where's ur address/ place to go TQ...

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
holer

hi there recently i installed a VS and i found out there is a sound that following the engine rev in my car stereo when i on n off the stereo system?.....watsup wif this?...any problem?...or is it cause of the VS .......coz b4 this i dun have this sound !....after i isntall the VS got the small tiny hissing sound......

maybe if the VS not good quality its poor quality!

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.votechperformance.com.my
CraZieThug, The sound can be create by many factor, it can be the VS problem or can be the connection problem.

ok.. here is what you can try to do.
1. make sure all the connection is tight, especialy the negetive terminal where connect the VS.
2. make sure all the grounding is connect properly.
3. if problem still there, than remove the VS. and test again with step 1 and 2.
if problem solve, than is the VS problem

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
oh OK

votech said:
CraZieThug, The sound can be create by many factor, it can be the VS problem or can be the connection problem.

ok.. here is what you can try to do.
1. make sure all the connection is tight, especialy the negetive terminal where connect the VS.
2. make sure all the grounding is connect properly.
3. if problem still there, than remove the VS. and test again with step 1 and 2.
if problem solve, than is the VS problem

oh ok wel li got i grounding cable connected to the alternator is that he main factor cause of the little tiny sound?.....but the sound is not that noisy it jz that when off the ICE...it sound from the speaker even the ICE is off...n if i on the ICE it still the same!>.

this might be the alternator grounding (coz i connect to the wall of the alternator (near the adjustable panel)) or

the grounding near the intake throttle and fuel injection cables to the cam cover

any idea where is it from>

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.votechperformance.com.my
we call this type of sound as areplane sound.. normally this type of sound accur because of not proper connect for grounding. i suggest you batter check all the grounding point is connect tight.
else check the battery and alternator, this two might give the problem as well.

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
thank

thanks man for the tips...realy apreciate ur help.....btw it was my bro go to JB and come back to kuching sarawak here bring me a whole set of GC and VS so i tried it up on my car jz to feel how this "Grounding n VS thing WORKS" so yea gimme a lil bit more performance form the GC & VS but some lil noise need to be eliminate... but its Ok i think i need to chnage the VS or the GC to a hig performance and good quality ones......n ill give my bro back those items...so he can put it in his car

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
yea

yea thanks fo rthe help man i oready check trough the GC...n found out that 1 of the cable is lying over the top of the camvover of my engine n sumore its attach very near to the spark plug cables...it create a sound distortion like the "aeroplane sound" u talking about...coz i check.....

i raise up da cables n check the sound its not there nymore..

when i put it back the cables near to spark plug cables n near to the runnign cam cover engine....it sound like zzzzzzz...

now i i know...n i got 1 tips fer ya ..n yall man....never lay a GC near to a mechanical or a running motor or any moving parts tht cretae sound.....coz it may efeect the GC....not good.....i dunno about this la but jz from my expericne...i know alto of sifues out there know more than this ...but this is jz an experience.....

cheers man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows how to fix this thing??as i heard the wrong installing of RSM will affect the engine .... my RSM was working properly all this while until my engine burst the last month ... and after i fix it back ... the reading become like this already!! is it because of the sensor problem??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience