Engine and Performance

Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.votechperformance.com.my
huakenny, PMed you on the pricing.

Yes, its different from Pivot, especially in terms of performance. Refer to the DYNO chart by Speedworks where we have sent our car for dyno, you can see torque and horse power improvement over all range of rev. This VS is designed for multi rev operation (similar to one of the Hot Inazma VS but ours cost few times lesser) while Pivot and similar only target certain rev (usually at lower RPM). Ours also come with a battery indicator. Ontop of that, 180 days care warranty which I dun think any VS in the market gives you that. Also, the reason we introduce our VS is because we find that almost all the VS in the market serves more as a decorative/cosmetic item more than performance which also comes with fancy colour cables.

Currently, our VS does not come with grounding wire.

=====================================================

Note:
Btw, reason we do not publish the pricing here are we have distributor selling our product at higher price. Please PM for pricing if interested.

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
Hello Votech, i have just fitted the VS late last night.. i managed to drive it for a while and these are what i found

1. my stock factory 9 year old audio. slightly more efficient. lower level of volume needed to rpoduce the same amount of volume and slightly clearer.

2. air cond cold...this i am not sure as before this my air-cond already very vey cold. need a few dasy in the afternoon to test.

3. engine starting slightly crisper. i think less 1 or 2 cranks for the engine to start.

4. auto gearbox ....din notice much but maybe because i just changed the filter,oil and serviced it yesterday as well.

i now need to find a proper placee to mount it. it is just sitting on top of the battery now.

Status
Not open for further replies.