Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Volkswagen Golf R 5-door

kokpeow

Known Member
Feb 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The selling price is hovering somewhere between RM260K and RM280K. The selling price and the following features are subject to further confirmation.

0-100 in 5.7 seconds.

Features:
4-cylinder, in-line petrol engine with 16 valves, 6-speed direct shift gearbox DSG, 4MOTION all-wheel drive, Adaptive chassis control DCC, Anti-lock brake system ABS, Bi-Xenon headlights, Curtain airbag system for front and rear occupants, 19 inch alloy wheels Talladega, Leather sport bucket seats manually adjusted like MK5 R32, Keyless entry with engine Start button, Dual front airbags with front passenger airbag deactivation, Electronic stabilisation programme ESP, Cruise control, Extended electronic differential lock XDS, Traction control system TCS, Electric hill hold control, Knee airbag on driver side, Leather multi-function steering wheel with DSG, Reverse Camera, Mobile phone prep., MEDIA-IN multimedia interface for iPod, USB drive and AUX-IN and MFD, Rain Sensor, Side airbags for front occupants, Traction control system, Microfiber/Vienna leather upholstery, 5-year warranty.

I am committed to providing exceptional service to you while maintaining unyielding integrity.

Please feel free to call / sms / email me to find out more about the availability of exterior colour and delivery date, or for any further information.

Always at your services,

Dennis Ooi
m: +6019 333 0244 / +6018 585 1955
e: [email protected]
w: Love My VW | Facebook

Last edited:

kokpeow

Known Member
Feb 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Book now, delivery in March 2012. Can you text me your contact @ 019 333 0244. Wish to keep in touch with you.

kokpeow

Known Member
Feb 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I am sorry, at this moment, we have yet to have test drive unit. Customer usually just book without test drive.

Bogie

May 2, 2010
Terengganu
Hye kokpeow...Already put the booking last year. Until now there's no news from my SA.. Already tired of waiting.. Called him last week, he said no idea when vGM going to launched this car.. Any news on launching date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just bought an used gen2 2 weeks ago, and i've installed front and rear strut bars, that makes the handling far better. k&n drop in filter and tufoil oil additive, makes the acceleration more responsive. any other recommendation for daily use? thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience