Visworks' Dragmachine

vis

Jan 18, 2004
Originally posted by voltron@May 2 2004, 01:44 PM
viswork gti,
the champ last nite,
doesnt mattter nos or no nos,
winning is winning.
but why the hell apollo motorsport cefiro didnt make it?
engine problem ke?
TQ & cheerszzz~~~~~~ ;)

vis

Jan 18, 2004
Originally posted by recca82@May 2 2004, 03:01 PM
Damn...last nites race between Viswork n skyline was hot...couldn't imagine the power dat GTi has...*respect,respect* B)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vis

Jan 18, 2004
Originally posted by alvin24+May 3 2004, 01:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alvin24 @ May 3 2004, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vis@May 3 2004, 01:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-speedyman
@May 2 2004, 04:24 AM
u think he is the faster meh....i dun think so coz he is using NOS ,but this thing just the driver know 1 u dun belive a lot...man ! n u know this car spec not 2 hard 2 fine 1 n then all is depend on forman 1 n wat fuel is he using man  B) i'm not lie 2 u tat is true ...........if u dun belive it then next sesion u can c a new face with same spec with this car but NOT SAME forman . sori i talk 2 u like this coz i just want 2 teach u onli i not so clever but i dun wan ppl b a PIG GUY !!!!!

not really fast lar.... :o still have to improve but anyway the trophy is at viswork now :D :D :D cannot using nos for category A???please check it out for the rules & regulations.if not clever enough, please learn more before teaching people....... :angry:
ahahaha... !! =) True..true...

Anyway... congrats man! Would love to get the experience to check out your car or even sit in it if got the chance! Damn mean machine u got there man! Fast car... fast car...! IF only my car was half the car urs is! Hahaha... [/b][/quote]
haha.....sure sure,we are always there for u ;) TQ :P

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by vis@May 3 2004, 01:42 PM
It's really too bad you guys are in Johor man. Me here in KL. Really respect you guys... Heard of so many monster cars from your part of Malaysia! All very well balanced mods (bodykit, performance and audio) unlike back here in KL where people usually go only one or two ways. Would love to drop by visworks when I have the chance... see la when only I'll go Johor. Never been to that part of malaysia my whole life! Hahha... =)

Why never open a workshop in Selangor/kl anyway?

vis

Jan 18, 2004
Originally posted by alvin24+May 3 2004, 01:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alvin24 @ May 3 2004, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vis@May 3 2004, 01:42 PM
It's really too bad you guys are in Johor man. Me here in KL. Really respect you guys... Heard of so many monster cars from your part of Malaysia! All very well balanced mods (bodykit, performance and audio) unlike back here in KL where people usually go only one or two ways. Would love to drop by visworks when I have the chance... see la when only I'll go Johor. Never been to that part of malaysia my whole life! Hahha... =)

Why never open a workshop in Selangor/kl anyway? [/b][/quote]
haha.....come here and have a visit when u r free. tom & me will bring u go around~~~c all monster cars in j.b :P open workshop at there?good tuner hard 2 get....& also good things no need to much!1 enough d :D :D :D maybe in the future ;)

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
vis: you should've open ur GTi bonnet mah...then u can see ur pit floor all wet...everyone drooling liao!
hahaha...
i was cheering your GTi all the way seroiusly...coz i think u're the only car with NOS,and can reach 10sec...
besides...last year u din make it is a waste
but this year win back...good for u!
and i'm sure ur biz will increase tremandeously!
oh btw...i took a card fr ur card box thingy on top of ut GTi =P

keong_MIRAGE

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
got 1 silvia bought the RB from SS racing but i dunno which one lar... but the GTI damn fast! and the yellow evo6 also not bad,heard that for sale, true huh? 150k something? my fren said he seen in motortrader few months ago but belong to jb ppl... 500++bhp
maybe wrong one? :rolleyes:

tony5050,

what happend to ur car? AEO is coming in the next event? oh, that night in sepang you bring some thais sexy gals there too huh? saw them posting there, damn sexy! hehehe... :lol: anyway, ur frens tee and toon there also huh?

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
tony5050 drive wat car?y i din see thai gals wan??

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
nope..not late yet..hehehe....welcome welcome...

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
simon...

tony is da guy drivin R33 black one...
all crew wearin 'ATO Garage'

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by vis+May 3 2004, 12:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vis @ May 3 2004, 12:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-simonchangwaimun@May 2 2004, 03:24 AM
sorry for bringing back old topic...
but...
VISWORK.,..YOU'RE THE MAN!!!
ur gti was superb!!!
tapau skyline dey!!!!
congratulations to viswork for his VISciousWORK!!!
thanks a lot~~~~~ ;) last time cannot make it because of jump start .... luckly this time not let u all down....we get it!!!!!!we will carry on and make it better in the future :D :D :D :D [/b][/quote]
good tune up to..nice flame colours too..
way to go vis...with Microtech & unichip..
congrats :)

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by tony5050@Mar 4 2004, 01:20 PM
drift,
check out where were those americans doing their best time...i assume they claimed all the quarter mile time from a proper drag strip...the biggest different would be the road surface they were running on..
there were this issue whereby US brought over a high 9s' EG to thaialnd but that car can only run its best at mid 11s'..no matter how they try to change the setup that night... :)

guys,
me personally came head to head with this GTi before in a sepang drag event...damn this car is a rocket....this is only car that can over took me on my third gear..
i was doing fine that night...leaving opponents 2 cars behind for launching most of the time..but not until the quarter final that i met this GTi...after launched, i can see him in my side mirror still and i cant believe he actually overtook me by half car during the third gear..i was lucky enough to have bigger c.c just to cover the top end....the best time i ever did in spenag was also with this car..11.44sec/11.53sec
i reckon that it was running at very very high boost judging from how the car accelerate...but sadly after that round, the engine seems to have some problem already.....
bravo to VisWork....very very nice job!! :)
I thought the problem out of that Sepang circuit track its not a real proper drag track. I saw alot drag competition VCD even in USA, Japan and Aus the drag track surface at the third gear has abit slope forward till the end. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

location is at Pandan Indah - damn sad now weiiiiii

bloody jackass broke my right passenger window

need to replace lots of stuff ... damn sad la, worst part is that now i need to find the right color of tinting for that side of the window ... not sure if i can find the same color or not ... DAMN
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience