VIP Style Cars

LCDFlat

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
Wow...Vigo from Limbang...big rim eh..if the stickers remove it will be more simple..

indiego

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
I think some re-definition needs to be done to the club.. Think it'll be more appropriate to call it a Dress UP club or something...

No offence... but VIP dress up.. are best kept for VIP cars.. which we dun have much here in KL.. we're talking about majestas,century,presidents etc etc etc..

I've seen so many posting of dressing up with all sorts of cars.. and i think it's high time that we do more research on wat concept they're running..

there's way too many styles in Japan for us to appreciate.. and we need not use the word VIP for everyone of it...

Euro style, Spo-com, Outlaw Custom, Sporty, Cal style, Vanning and with the current in thing DUB ..... if we do some research, i think you'll find even more..

For the good of our dress up culture.. I say we dun dilute the word VIP..

Juz my two cents.. hope nobody gets offended..

erictoh

Known Member
Mar 12, 2006
thinking to do but ur place too far la.. no time to go there just for tour ler.. :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just out of curiosity can the L2 turbo cylinder be bored to fit 1.3L pistons? If yes what pistons are they from? My fren said his mech did that for him.........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience