reedoor

2,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
Visit site
ongteckweng said:
over 10k mate!! but its for e60....hehe

travelled less than 2000km...reason to sell...its too bumpy...:biggrin:
Woow... tats kinda over the budget i think. but hmmm... if can, y not giv me some picture as well... i think i hav another potential customer... :_:

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
satellite83 said:

just wanna share the white xtrail... that one using escalade body parts.sorry i havent the front view of this car.. but actually is not VIP enough...more to the DUB style isnt it?
where is that shop?

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
to: david
youve right...that one is a tyre shop..CONCEPT MOTORSPORT.if im not mistaken, he is the main dealer of HRE,Iforged, and air runner in indo. the owner of the shop has a club called SOLID.. all the member are really really really rich i guess. thats why youve seen so many VIP or extreme cars took picture in front of the shop...

to: ping5858
yeap....its an indonesian website.the name of it also taken from a tyre shop: PERMAISURI.search for SOLID or SF KREW if you are looking for indonesian VIP car i guess:X-:

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
satellite83 said:
to: david
youve right...that one is a tyre shop..CONCEPT MOTORSPORT.if im not mistaken, he is the main dealer of HRE,Iforged, and air runner in indo. the owner of the shop has a club called SOLID.. all the member are really really really rich i guess. thats why youve seen so many VIP or extreme cars took picture in front of the shop...
Oic...that mean the tyre boss also is a vry vry vry rich guy lo~
u know the boss driving wat car??Hehe...:X-:

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
um....if im not mistaken he is driving a honda jazz for now... but besides that he used to drive a celica, the one in his website, 3 series, c class, g35, aristo, nsx, s15, 350z,etc... but most of it only for resale.... but not really sure for that.as i know sometimes he was selling some modified car in front his shop.. hehe

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
David_KIA-Racing said:
satellite83,can u help me ask ur fren this Fabulous emble need how much??

which colour do you want?my friends will come on 15... i can ask them to find it for you...

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
the gold colour...but i wanna know the price 1st.Scare so expensive oh~Hehe...
ur fren coming this month 15th??Driving he VIP E-Class??
satellite83,where ur location oh??

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
i live in sunway...sunway student...hehehe nope, the one who drive silver ap-1,and 5 others friends..hehehe they are all looking for some jdm parts here.. my friend told me will give the price tomolo....hehe

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
i know the tyre shop owner.... i can introduce you to him if you want?better come to jakarta... i cant contact all my friends to accompany you there.or im going back to jakarta on the beginning of july related to end of sem holiday.we can go together if you want....hehe

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
U oso come from Jakarta??
Go Jakarta...u drive ur NSX take me??Hehe...
so u mean this month 15th is the tyre shop owner come or the E-Class owner??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Few month before, the engine of my car got heated when am stuck in a jam in KL and now more often it happens when the car remains almost unmoved/ stuck in jam. But when the car is moving (say 60km/h) the engine become cool again after few minutes. According to the suggestion of my friend i changed the gasket and clean the radiator and also changed the cooling fan. But i am still facing the problem. it mainly happens in daytime but in night/rain the car is ok.

Can any expert help me to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience